Supreme Court: Coach Can Pray on the Sidelines. Ruling 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the coach's idea. Children respect their coaches and adore them, whether the coach realizes it or not, he is using his position to endear the idea to the children. It's a mild form of coercion, but it still is coercion. I feel much better if it was the other way around if the students wanted their coach to join them, no pressure there.
No one testified that they felt coerced. Your fantasies don't apply.

The Constitution seems to have changed since trump appointed these three justices. I know he had a lot of content for the Constitution. I'm surprised these three justices feel the same way. They all took oaths to it.
The Justices decided the case on the basis of the Constitution, not the leftist agenda. That's why y'all are pissing your pants in rage.

Which passed because trump appointed three supreme Court justices of like mind. All three lied during their testimony. Do you think liars make good supreme Court justices. I don't. None of this garbage would be going on if it weren't for them.
You just believe any old shit they say on MSNBC, don't you?

Emotion is all the have. No facts, no logic, no reason. Just emotion.
Who?

The Supreme Court justices that repeatedly reaffirmed the precedent that was just trashed by the court?

The lower court judges that just got overruled?

Them?

No, I am pretty sure they had well reasoned arguments, as did the dissenting judges in this ruling.

It is interesting watching Conservatives celebrate this decision.

The same Conservatives who were outraged and boycotted the NFL over Colin Kaepernick having a quiet moment of reflection and kneeling before the game
That's an interesting comparison. Unlike the high school football coach, many NFL players were coerced into the performative kneeling Colin was doing to distract everybody from his bad football skills.

Leftists can't control their emotions, so they believe everyone else has to alter their behavior to control their emotions for them.

Leftists are little more than toddlers who need a nap.

The only people being emotional in this thread are you all that are so very triggered by the mere fact not everyone agrees with the ruling.

America Lost
drama queen 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back