Suppose Trump is elected. How long will the GOP elite allow him to stay president?

To impeach Clinton, she has to be guilty of something.

But Trump? There are so very many charges in the works for Trump. Not to mention existing court cases either scheduled or upcoming.
What an odd argument.

That is like saying, "To clean the pond water pump, there needs to be crud and muck on it, but the front porch?"
If the car is clean, why wash it?

Clinton has been investigated for 30 years with unlimited taxpayer money, the full resources of the FBI and CIA and so far, they can't find anything.
Then you have all the great things she's done. Especially getting health care for first responders after the GOP blocked it for 10 years.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill
The bill would provide funding for a health program to treat first responders, construction and cleanup workers and residents who inhaled toxic particles after the collapse of the World Trade Center towers.

The $7.4 billion cost of the legislation over 10 years is paid for by a provision that would prevent foreign multinational corporations from using tax havens to avoid taxes on U.S. income.

---------------------------

And she helped 8 million children get health care.

And a whole bunch of other things.

Trump has a real and undeniable history of lawsuits, stiffing workers, scams and lawbreaking.

The media spent all their time investigating the Clinton Foundation, but it was a single reporter who uncovered Trump's foundation not being certified or licensed which led to a cease and desist order. And that single reporter has uncovered corruption, fraud, an illegal tax shelter and a whole list of wrong doing.

And I'm hearing Andrea Mitchel in the background. She must have said Hillary is untrustworthy 5 times on the last 10 minutes. The media just goes after her relentlessly. That's why they are going to take a big hit.

the car is clean?

seriously funny

I'm not a repub, I'm a Dem. Although, due to the corruption evident in my Party I am leaning more and more towards anarchist.

Every time there is political drama, we get a bunch of posers claiming to be anarchists. They will go back to being partisan shills before you know it.

[QUOTE="rdean, post: 15715688, member: 20394"
If the car is clean, why wash it?.[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Let's see.....then we get Pence as Prez....I'm in.
Except his history of hating gay people will be a problem for younger Republicans not to mention the rest of America. Either one will do enormous damage to the GOP.

And look at their policies. What are they?
However, I think the real scum are Trump's advisers.
What? You clowns say he's running it all on his own? Now, with your fear escalating, you abandon the party line with this? C'mon, that's no shill talk!

Remember, Trump has made enemies of the entire GOP elite.

His Trump Foundation is under multiple investigations. They've already been found guilty once and that's just the tip if the iceberg.

The Trump U trial starts Nov 28th and it's very unlikely Trump will win. And when he loses, he will be open to criminal charges.

His financials will come under intense scrutiny just for national security. That means the 650 million he owes to the Bank and China, India and Russia will be closely looked at.

Trump could have the shortest presidency in the history of the United States. And the media will take a severe lashing for not seriously vetting Trump. Even giving him free infomercials for his golf courses and hotels.

More and more stories like the one below will come out and the media will be under intense scrutiny. Most Republicans don't even know Trump has upcoming court dates.

Donald Trump Cut Off Medical Support For Baby In Will Battle With Late Brother's Family
Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog

Trump will end up disgraced. The GOP will pay a terrible price at the mid terms and the media will lose a lot of it's talking heads for not doing their job.

All this if Trump is elected.

So what it is you think will happen if he becomes president? Thoughts?

1. Democratic Party will not win the Mid-Term election no matter how much you pray for it...

2. Donald Trump legal battles will not result in him being impeached.

3. If Trump is impeached then it will because of something he will do when President...
Agreed. Removing all of obastards illegal EO's will be an impeachable offense to the lib scum dims. Only it will fail like all dim scum attempts to burn us down.
That's why I like to explain what I'm talking about. Because you didn't make a lick of sense. Just sort of repeated GOP talking point but in a strange and disjointed manner.

His Trump Foundation is under multiple investigations. They've already been found guilty once and that's just the tip if the iceberg.

The Trump U trial starts Nov 28th and it's very unlikely Trump will win. And when he loses, he will be open to criminal charges.

His financials will come under intense scrutiny just for national security. That means the 650 million he owes to the Bank and China, India and Russia will be closely looked at.

Trump could have the shortest presidency in the history of the United States. And the media will take a severe lashing for not seriously vetting Trump. Even giving him free infomercials for his golf courses and hotels.

More and more stories like the one below will come out and the media will be under intense scrutiny. Most Republicans don't even know Trump has upcoming court dates.

Donald Trump Cut Off Medical Support For Baby In Will Battle With Late Brother's Family

Trump will end up disgraced. The GOP will pay a terrible price at the mid terms and the media will lose a lot of it's talking heads for not doing their job.

1. Democratic Party will not win the Mid-Term election no matter how much you pray for it...

3. If Trump is impeached then it will because of something he will do when President...
Agreed. Removing all of obastards illegal EO's will be an impeachable offense to the lib scum dims. Only it will fail like all dim scum attempts to burn us down.
That's why I like to explain what I'm talking about. Because you didn't make a lick of sense. Just sort of repeated GOP talking point but in a strange and disjointed manner.

Your claim means nothing. Just more libtard deflection. 5 days....

The same thing they will impeach Hillary for, past crimes.

oops, the Left keeps saying she cant' be impeached for that, so I guess Trump cant' either

If they are disliked well enough, which they are, then they will find something to impeach them for.

Every administration has done fucked up and convoluted shit. It is inevitable, so they'll just be on the prowl until then, waiting to pounce

I think they will impeach him once the Trump university trial or the rape trial, finds him guilty...fairly early on, so they have time for Pence to be acting President, before the next election.

I think they will impeach him once the Trump university trial or the rape trial, finds him guilty...fairly early on, so they have time for Pence to be acting President, before the next election.
You thought? Bullshit.

Except his history of hating gay people will be a problem for younger Republicans not to mention the rest of America. Either one will do enormous damage to the GOP.

What? You clowns say he's running it all on his own? Now, with your fear escalating, you abandon the party line with this? C'mon, that's no shill talk!
Look at George Bush's advisors. I think it was near his second term, he finally realized what they had done in his name. And he worked hard but couldn't fix the disaster. That's why he lays low now. Carter, Clinton and soon, Obama will continue to matter in American politics. But Bush stays hidden. He can't leave the country for fear of being arrested as a war criminal. He doesn't show up at GOP conventions because he would remind everyone what a disaster his administration was and how he damaged the country and the world economy.
Trump is no where near as good as Bush.

You thought? Bullshit.
If that's all you have to say, why bother? A minor bird could do better.

1. If Trump win that mean the House and Senate will stay GOP.

2. Seeing the House will be GOP mean if Trump is impeached by his own political party it because of something he did that the GOP could not let go unpunished...

3. The comment about him doing away with President Obama EO's will not be the cause...

Look at George Bush's advisors. I think it was near his second term, he finally realized what they had done in his name. And he worked hard but couldn't fix the disaster. That's why he lays low now. Carter, Clinton and soon, Obama will continue to matter in American politics. But Bush stays hidden. He can't leave the country for fear of being arrested as a war criminal. He doesn't show up at GOP conventions because he would remind everyone what a disaster his administration was and how he damaged the country and the world economy.
Shills pretending they know everything again. Really, it gets old. Stop lying, you have lost.

If they get rid of him too soon, they risk turning him into a martyr. But if they wait until he causes enormous damage, they risk turning the country against the GOP worse than after Bush Jr.

Sorry son, you're enamored of Hillary, you don't get to pass judgment on anyone else.
Pence would be an amazing President, sorry.

a pence presidency would be a theocratic presidency, & that goes against everything this secular nation stands for. mikey boy would not want a wall between church & state.

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order."

Shills pretending they know everything again. Really, it gets old. Stop lying, you have lost.
When I say someone is lying, I tell them why and prove it.

When I do that, this is what happens:

nooo-scanners-Head-ani.gif~c200

When I say someone is lying, I tell them why and prove it.

When I do that, this is what happens:

nooo-scanners-Head-ani.gif~c200

Proof? You can't prove jack. All you can do is pretend too make a point. You liars all got 5 days.

Forum List

Back