Support marriage? You aren' welcome at starbucks!

Good for them I hope they post a sign so I can remember not to frequent them. Or else they should just ask at the counter and refuse service if they disagree with what I think. That would be their right and there are plenty of other coffee outlets. I actually think McDonald's coffee is just as good and cheaper.

Come to think about it when will the left wing protest Starbucks for refusing service?

Last edited:
Good for them I hope they post a sign so I can remember not to frequent them. Or else they should just ask at the counter and refuse service if they disagree with what I think. That would be their right and there are plenty of other coffee outlets. I actually think McDonald's coffee is just as good and cheaper.
I wouldn't spend 5 cents at Starbucks if they gave me a big cinnamon roll with the coffee.

I haven't been in a Starbucks in many, many years. And I do support marriage. I support marriages for straight couples and for gay couples. No problem not going in Starbucks.

Sounds familiar to the CEO that said fat people were not welcome in his clothing store. They want to limit their market that is their choice...although a pretty stupid one. I rarely buy anything from Starbucks even though we have one on site at my place of employment. Too expensive.

Went there one time, and it proved how stupid liberals really are. Nothing like a high priced cup of horrible coffee.

And their energy teas are completely disgusting. About the only thing worth buying are the smoothies... But they rarely have all the ingredients to make them if you ask. Poor management.

Being a fan of good coffee, there was a time I enjoyed Starbucks. But that was 20+ years ago. The quality of their product has been going downhill for a long time. Caribou coffee is MUCH better. And there are plenty of small coffee shops where I can get even better coffee. Hell, Joe Muggs is better than starbucks.

With all the developments at Starbucks this past week if I were a shareholder I'd be screaming for the CEO's head

"Support marriage? You aren' welcome at starbucks!"

This is a lie.

The CEO was referring to shareholders, not customers, where if a shareholder objected to the Company's policy of advocating for the rights of gay Americans, that shareholder is welcome to invest elsewhere.

Indeed, same-sex couples marrying is traditional marriage, the marriage contract they enter into is identical to that of an opposite-sex couple.

It's therefore perfectly appropriate to denounce the ignorance, fear, and hate that motivates those who seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

Those who seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights are nonetheless welcomed as patrons of Starbucks.

"Support marriage? You aren' welcome at starbucks!"

This is a lie.

The CEO was referring to shareholders, not customers, where if a shareholder objected to the Company's policy of advocating for the rights of gay Americans, that shareholder is welcome to invest elsewhere.

Indeed, same-sex couples marrying is traditional marriage, the marriage contract they enter into is identical to that of an opposite-sex couple.

It's therefore perfectly appropriate to denounce the ignorance, fear, and hate that motivates those who seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

Those who seek to deny gay Americans their civil rights are nonetheless welcomed as patrons of Starbucks.

I doubt people who don't support the pretend marriages cares if they can't order nasty coffee and pay too much for it

Being a fan of good coffee, there was a time I enjoyed Starbucks. But that was 20+ years ago. The quality of their product has been going downhill for a long time. Caribou coffee is MUCH better. And there are plenty of small coffee shops where I can get even better coffee. Hell, Joe Muggs is better than starbucks.
Several places serve better flavored coffee. IHOP, WECKS, Satillite, Java Joes, Kung Fu Cowboy( plus their tea is da bomb).... To name a few around this area.

Several places serve better flavored coffee. IHOP, WECKS, Satillite, Java Joes, Kung Fu Cowboy( plus their tea is da bomb).... To name a few around this area.

Can't beat Dunkin Donut's coffee and it's like half the price of Starburnt

Duncan Donuts is another. Their Chocolate glazed donut and Blueberry coffees are really good.

Starbucks’ #RaceTogether

You might want to put a little mocha in the cream before you start pontificating.

311x555x311x555xbucks-starbucks-leadership-team.jpg,Mic_.ATknUv9OhLefVus3FEDQ.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EOJrfse7ll.webp

http://iotwreport.com/

Duncan Donuts is another. Their Chocolate glazed donut and Blueberry coffees are really good.
Interesting! Blueberry coffee...wife lives their iced coffee and I take her one time to time at work...have to try the blueberry stuff..

Forum List

Back