supermarket etiquette

.....DON'T block the aisle !!!!!! how difficult is it!!!!
... and then if you have a couple, they both stand on both sides--completely blocking the aisle.....IDIOTS
..don't leave your cart in the MIDDLE of the aisle -DUH
I have literally pushed people's carts out of my way. Inconsiderate idiots can see you trying to get through, yet won't move. Stores could make the aisles wider.

Worst place is Mall Of America. Damn near have run into idiots who just suddenly stop walking in a crowd, because they see something.

My guess is these are the same inattentive idiots screwing up traffic also.

... and then if you have a couple, they both stand on both sides--completely blocking the aisle.....IDIOTS
I have literally pushed people's carts out of my way. Inconsiderate idiots can see you trying to get through, yet won't move. Stores could make the aisles wider.

Worst place is Mall Of America. Damn near have run into idiots who just suddenly stop walking in a crowd, because they see something.

Wider aisles just means more of their fat asses than can walk side by side at a snails pace down them. Make them skinnier. Only wide enough for one person.

..humans--just like traffic/etc etiquette - they don't care

The lack of consideration for others is incredible. I hate the people that get to the register and suddenly realize they have to pay, and it takes them 5 minutes to find their money in their pocket, or god forbid, even longer in a massive purse.

Exhibitionshopping.jpg

I prefer it when shoppers block my path in this manner and fashion and ask me if I am grateful for modern times.

..the senior citizens I give a break to..but not the others .....

Agreed, you're 70 or 80, sure, it might take some time to get organized.

You're 40 and don't bother thinking about where your money is, until the cashier is asking for the money? You're an asshole.

You're 20 and you were too busy on your fucking phone? DIE, DIE, DIE!

The lack of consideration for others is incredible. I hate the people that get to the register and suddenly realize they have to pay, and it takes them 5 minutes to find their money in their pocket, or god forbid, even longer in a massive purse.
Even worse is the convenience store gambling addict. Just want to pay for my gas and get stuck behind a poor sap picking ten different scratch off tickets.

Even worse is the convenience store gambling addict. Just want to pay for my gas and get stuck behind a poor sap picking ten different scratch off tickets.

God yes, way to make the convenience store inconvenient.

hahahhaha--had one of those just yesterday!!! had a ton of tickets ..it was a ticket kiosk

I like swinging my cart from side to side, picking up random items and telling people "Don't buy this, it's awful," opening bottles of pop and taking a swig, asking everyone if they work there and where's the milk, belching loudly, going from employee to employee and asking "Do you sell motor oil?" and pretending not to speak English when I'm at the check out counter. I find this makes going to the grocery store much more interesting.

View attachment 406473
I prefer it when shoppers block my path in this manner and fashion and ask me if I am grateful for modern times.
Wow. I never see that at Walmart.
More like View attachment 406476
I was at a Wal Mart in Marble Falls, TX once with my sickly aunt who rode one of those things. The two children she plowed into looked at me like we were evil hillbilly trash.

I said, "Aunt Jan, you just ran over a couple of kids."

She said, "I did?"

I've had them. No masks. Not respecting the direction marks in the aisle. Carts in the aisle. rather than drawn to the side to allow other people to pass. Reaching beside you with no thought of keeping their distance. I shop once a week in a mask and gloves. I was reaching in for my butter (not pondering, just reaching in for a specific item ) and I had one guy, no mask, just reaching in, coming very close to me, instead of waiting respectfully at a distance as I do, and then he picked up every butter and compared them, with the refrigerator door open, forcing me aside. I guess that he represents the pigs of the pandemic. Bully everyone aside to get what you want.

Forum List

Back