supermarket etiquette

Should we thank goodness women don't really believe in Equality and start cutting us off and insisting, Thou Shall Not Pass (without paying the toll)?
ShoppingThouShallNotPass.jpg

Now it's road rage in the grocery store? Apparently it doesn't take much to get people pissed these days. My wife has food allergies and she has to read the labels of stuff. Sometimes she forgets and when I'm shopping with her I move the cart. Go around for God's sake or say excuse me loud enough for them to hear.

Last edited:
I've had them. No masks. Not respecting the direction marks in the aisle. Carts in the aisle. rather than drawn to the side to allow other people to pass. Reaching beside you with no thought of keeping their distance. I shop once a week in a mask and gloves. I was reaching in for my butter (not pondering, just reaching in for a specific item ) and I had one guy, no mask, just reaching in, coming very close to me, instead of waiting respectfully at a distance as I do, and then he picked up every butter and compared them, with the refrigerator door open, forcing me aside. I guess that he represents the pigs of the pandemic. Bully everyone aside to get what you want.
You don't believe in Equality?

Should we thank goodness women don't really believe in Equality and start cutting us off and insisting, Thou Shall Not Pass (without paying the toll)?
View attachment 406517
Do you think that this someone portrayed (and assumed not photoshopped) is normal for an American person? The men and women in my community go shopping fully clothed.
What about in communities where they don't have a problem with nudity or sex, only false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy?

Men really do believe more in moral equality.

.....DON'T block the aisle !!!!!! how difficult is it!!!!
... and then if you have a couple, they both stand on both sides--completely blocking the aisle.....IDIOTS
..don't leave your cart in the MIDDLE of the aisle -DUH

I run into them and their carts, say "I'm sorry" but I prefer letting a stinker go right amidst the group of them. Better yet let one go in the meat aisle and complain some meat smells and must have gone bad. You got the whole isle to yourself then without some bonbon mom with a paunch so big she needs a third wheel and crutch for it along with her 2 year old screeching at 300 decibels plus.

... and then if you have a couple, they both stand on both sides--completely blocking the aisle.....IDIOTS

It's also impolite to stand in the middle of the store and shout your racist catch phrases then laugh like an escaped mental patient. Keep that in mind.

Even worse is the convenience store gambling addict. Just want to pay for my gas and get stuck behind a poor sap picking ten different scratch off tickets.

Ah yes, Mr. Gas Station Vegas! You know you're in trouble when they lean on the counter and get comfortable. They put on a whole show of really studying the scratch tickets and obviously engaging in some complex calculations based on their genius number theories.

GET THE FUCK OUT DA WAY!

It's also impolite to stand in the middle of the store and shout your racist catch phrases then laugh like an escaped mental patient. Keep that in mind.
the R word again
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH --we LOVE it !!

Forum List

Back