Superhero

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Donald Trump: I stopped Hong Kong being 'obliterated in 14 minutes' by China

Donald Trump has claimed he stopped Hong Kong from being "obliterated in 14 minutes" by China over pro-democracy protests in the city.

The US president said Chinese leader Xi Jinping had a "million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong" but he had asked his "friend" not to send in the military.

In a television interview with American TV show Fox & Friends, Mr Trump said he told Mr Xi that efforts to quash the protests would complicate negotiations for a US-China trade deal.

I would have expected his many friends to have made more of this amazing feat. To do this whilst fighting the deep state, MSM, Joe Biden, Ukranian corruption, fake purple heart recipients and assorted Hollywood trash - well , that is an act of a living God.

Exaggerate.jpg

Donald Trump has claimed he stopped Hong Kong from being "obliterated in 14 minutes" by China over pro-democracy protests in the city.

The US president said Chinese leader Xi Jinping had a "million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong" but he had asked his "friend" not to send in the military.

In a television interview with American TV show Fox & Friends, Mr Trump said he told Mr Xi that efforts to quash the protests would complicate negotiations for a US-China trade deal.

I would have expected his many friends to have made more of this amazing feat. To do this whilst fighting the deep state, MSM, Joe Biden, Ukranian corruption, fake purple heart recipients and assorted Hollywood trash - well , that is an act of a living God.

If he did less, you would have attacked him for not caring.

if he did more, you would have attacked him for being too reckless.

Your words, mean nothing.

There's not a single doubt in my mind Trump support of the Hong Kong freedom was transmitted to the Progressive hometeam, the ChiComs. Had Hillary or Biden been POTUS Hong Kong would be rubble today

Last edited:

Actual quote: “Well, that’s a complicating factor. There’s no question about it. And if it weren’t for me, Hong Kong would have been obliterated in 14 minutes. He’s got a million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong that aren’t going in only because I asked him, please don’t do that. You’ll be making a big mistake. It’s going to have a tremendous negative impact on the trade deal. And he wants to make a trade deal.”
So The President of the United States put pressure on Chinese government from using military to murder thousands of protesters. How is that a bad thing?

We do have a GREAT president

Actual quote: “Well, that’s a complicating factor. There’s no question about it. And if it weren’t for me, Hong Kong would have been obliterated in 14 minutes. He’s got a million soldiers standing outside of Hong Kong that aren’t going in only because I asked him, please don’t do that. You’ll be making a big mistake. It’s going to have a tremendous negative impact on the trade deal. And he wants to make a trade deal.”
So The President of the United States put pressure on Chinese government from using military to murder thousands of protesters. How is that a bad thing?

Trump screwed the pooch again! It's a Quid Pro Quo! Shit,I was getting ready for the holidaze.

Too bad there was no one with any sense who could have stopped Bill Clinton from obliterating Belgrade Yugoslavia when he was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. It didn't stop the mainstream media from referring him as a superhero though.

Faster than a FOXX bulletin More powerful than a congressional laxative!
il_340x270.1960543960_etno.jpg

Able to leap to tall collusions with a single noun!
trump-superman.jpg

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Trump!
images

Yes, it’s Trump! Strange visitor from wall street, who came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.
super-trump-stormy.jpg

Trump! Who can change the course of mighty reviews, bend liberals with his bare hands, and who — disguised as POTUS, mild-mannered republican for thwarting every newspaper — fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way!

TRUMP-SUPER.jpg

~S~

{w/apologies to superman aficionados everywhere}

I would have expected his many friends to have made more of this amazing feat. To do this whilst fighting the deep state, MSM, Joe Biden, Ukranian [sic] corruption, fake purple heart recipients and assorted Hollywood trash - well , that is an act of a living God.

1430468619637.jpg

Forum List

Back