"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

Hey asshole, properly carrying spare gas in a can is no different than carrying the gas you already have stored in your gas tank. You a "physicist?" :21: I think not, Dolt.
You can’t be serious. How long have you been this stupid.
fisicks isn’t your strong suit is it bubba. I never heard so many inept statements. Geesus…

So, idiot, what do you have under the hood there? Briggs & Stratton? :auiqs.jpg:
You are a neophyte aren’t you ? Hybrid trucks like most hybrid cars take the NORMAL size motor and add power and economy. They don’t take a smaller motor first. For one thing foolish, you need a powerful motor that can both drive the car and generate electricity for the battery at the same time. Idiot, the typical hybrid isn’t plugged in. It has to be more robust then your pin head.

Fisicks, bubba and Geesus. Spelling not your strong suit, is it, Moron?

Has your hybrid ever been passed up by a skateboarder? :laugh2:
You’re hilarious. You are stupid. Go ahead, name a slow, hybrid with a lawn mower engine. Go for it Bubba.

Hey asshole, properly carrying spare gas in a can is no different than carrying the gas you already have stored in your gas tank. You a "physicist?" :21: I think not, Dolt.

No, the number of gas fires is higher, vegetable hybrid moron, because 98% of all vehicles are GAS-POWERED.
You are so ignorant it’s laughable. “ per 100,000 for each“ makes it a rate. Math and fisicks don’t collide in the same sentence with you does it.

Ok, Baboon-brain. Enjoy your hybrid EV POS. Your defensiveness of them only shows how insecure you really are of them.
Your total ignorance of all automobiles is stunning. Never knew anyone So ill equipped to even discuss autos.,

Your total ignorance of all automobiles is stunning. Never knew anyone So ill equipped to even discuss autos.,

You are as ignorant about automobiles, as you are ignorant about everything.

A baboon is smarter than you.

Yeah, what would I know. I just used to work on cars and build and race high performance street rods up to 12:1 compression and 3/4 cams you jackass!
Sure you did. A man outstanding in his field, up to his knees in bullshit.

Forum List

Back