"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

Why not gasoline ? It’s so cheap and much safer and cleaner than electricity. according to you dufus, electricity is so dangerous.
You are hilarious.
Natural gas is s form of fossil fuel along with gasoline

I’m guessing you already know the reason for preferring one or the other in different situations

I’m guessing you already know the reason for preferring one or the other in different situations
What I don’t know is how you bozos can keep saying electricity is more dangerous than gasoline…that’s hilarious.
Even though the auto fire and death rates are dramatically higher for ICE cars….you have a problem with facts.

No bozo. Ice engines have been banned for decades in many inclosed environments for obvious reasons. Obviously not to you.
For some reason , you seem to feel ICE engines don’t pollute and EVs do ? Wtf, are you that illiterate ?
ICE engines are used even in enclosed warehouses when running on propane

And public roads are not enclosed spaces

You are simply too traumatized by the global warming doomsday hoax to think straight

ICE engines are used even in enclosed warehouses when running on propane

And public roads are not enclosed spaces

You are simply too traumatized by the global warming doomsday hoax to think straight
Hence the word “many” bubba.

You are ignorant of the decades of pollution controls needed for ice engines.
I’m guessing you don’t even know that natural gas still pollutes. It’s called a bridge fuel because it pollutes less.

Hence the word “many” bubba.

You are ignorant of the decades of pollution controls needed for ice engines.

I’m guessing you don’t even know that natural gas still pollutes. It’s called a bridge fuel because it pollutes less.
Natural gas does not pollute enough to turn our whole way of life upsidedown

In particular when china and india are burning coal with your blessing

Natural gas does not pollute enough to turn our whole way of life upsidedown

In particular when china and india are burning coal with your blessing
Hilarious. Fking coal alone doesn’t either. It’s about the quantity.
Natural gas is not a solution, any more than coal, then oil then anyother fossil fuel. They all pollute.
You are upset at China ? Why ?

Hilarious. Fking coal alone doesn’t either. It’s about the quantity.
Natural gas is not a solution, any more than coal, then oil then anyother fossil fuel. They all pollute.
You are upset at China ? Why ?
China and india are burning copious amounts of coal while you pinch clean burning propane and natural gas

I love it that we're developing better batteries, but I wish we were the ones doing the developing. Fuck communist China.

Why not gasoline ? It’s so cheap and much safer and cleaner than electricity. according to you dufus, electricity is so dangerous.
You are hilarious.
You are hilarious.

Nat Gas is cheaper. Moron.

"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge
A Chinese battery maker, which is a major supplier to Tesla, has launched what it claims is the first-ever "superfast charging" battery capable of delivering 400 kilometres of range from just a 10-minute charge.
China's Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) unveiled its latest product, dubbed Shenxing or "god-like movement". According to The Independent, the company on Wednesday said that its new lithium-ion battery would open up a new era for electric cars as it aims to solve EVs' charging and range limitations.
On a full charge, the battery holds enough charge to travel over 700 km without needing to recharge. It is also able to refuel up to 400 km of range in 10 minutes, said Gao Han, chief technology officer of CATL's e-car division, as per TechCrunch.
According to the company, Shenxing is the "world's first 4C superfast charging LFP (lithium iron phosphate) battery" - a type of battery chemistry that Elon Musk's car company Tesla widely adapted in 2021 for its shorter-range cars.
Also Read | US Teen "Intentionally" Killed Boyfriend In Car Crash. Then Paid Tribute To Him Online
CATL explained that the increase in battery capacity and charge time was achieved through a "brand-new superconducting electrolyte formula" that results in improved conductivity. "The future of the EV battery technology must remain steadfastly anchored at the global technology frontier, as well as the economic benefits," said Dr Wu Kai, chief scientist at CATL, as per The Independent.
"As EV consumers shift from pioneering users to ordinary users, we should make advanced technology accessible for all and enable everyone to savour the fruits of innovation," he added.
CATL announced that mass production of the battery is expected to be underway by the end of 2023 and shipping to begin in 2024. The company did not reveal which automakers would be the first to receive the batteries. But as per the outlet, its customers include BMW, Honda, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo, among others.

Remote : Sat, 19 Aug 2023 23:55:57 +0530
Local : 2023-08-19(Saturday) 20 : 25 : 57
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i once again would like to add that we gotta get Caterpillar to invent robotic/human-operated digging and soil-sorting machines so we can produce lithium-ion batteries ourselves..
Imagine being in LA at night, you run out of battery juice, and then you have to be a sitting duck at a charging station. YIKES!

Electricity is always preferred for most uses. Natural gas is a bridge fuel, not an end. It is replacing oil and coal. Eventually it will be replaced by elctricity.

Forum List

Back