"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

You know I did, jerkoff. I ran Melling cams, Edelbrock manifolds, and Mallory dual-point distributors among other things. You are way in over your head now.
And a partridge in a pear tree. Anything else you care to brag about ?

You are a dufus.

Hey, I have shelves down in my basement right now full of leftover car parts, Autometer gauges, Holley carburetors, ring gears, high voltage ignition coils, manifolds, even an old Edelbrock water-jection system for boosting compression. And every tool known to man. I bet you take your car to Pep Boys to have your tire pressure checked.

I don't deal in piece-of-shit cars like you.

No thanks. I see by talking to you, your early experiments on yourself were a total failure.
That makes no sense. But I didn’t expect you to. After all, you run around with spare gas in your trunk and think it’s safe. ….what a dumbass.

Naw, I have one of those fancy cars that reads the pressure for me.

Yeah, those fucking things are such a waste of time and an expensive piece of junk that breaks all the time. Suckers like you use them. Doesn't surprise me that you'd use them. Another stupid idea for idiot drivers to jack up the cost and complexity of a car.

Yeah, those fucking things are such a waste of time and an expensive piece of junk that breaks all the time. Suckers like you use them. Doesn't surprise me that you'd use them. Another stupid idea for idiot drivers to jack up the cost and complexity of a car.
Really ? A car with a computer that monitors an infinite number of parameters while driving down the road and you pick tire pressure, one of the most important items to track, as a waste of time. Hilarious. I guess you don’t tow much do you ? Thought so.

Forum List

Back