Super Tuesday

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'm off to vote in about an hour (I hope). It's sort of a moot point in MA, but there are other things down ballot I need to look at carefully. I hope everyone out there who can is headed to the polls to fulfill their civic duty today. Hard to believe we're likely to be stuck with the same non-choices as the last election, but the primaries are shaping up that way.

Nikki Haley is dead meat. Trump will win in a landslide.
What about Nobody?

He beat Nikki in Nevada.

1709672985885.png

Haley said she won't support Trump if he gets the GOP nomination. Would she run as a 3rd party candidate?

I'm off to vote in about an hour (I hope). It's sort of a moot point in MA, but there are other things down ballot I need to look at carefully. I hope everyone out there who can is headed to the polls to fulfill their civic duty today. Hard to believe we're likely to be stuck with the same non-choices as the last election, but the primaries are shaping up that way.
You’re wasting your time. Voting means nothing in this country. It’s yet another scam.

The emo-opinion of the pretend anarchist nobody has been deposited in the trash can where it belongs. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back