Super Bowl LVI (56): Go Rams! Go Matthew Stafford!

JimH52 have you looked around this place.
Take a look around here,look at threads who will win the Super Bowl and corrupt nfl refs.you see many butthurt bengals fans who are babbling on with asinine rants thst the refs somehow fixed the game fir the rams but anytime even someone who was a NON Rams fans who had no dog in this fight like darkwind or orangecat said the same thing I have till I was blue in the fact that they can’t explain that assured logic thst if the refs were trying to give the game to the rams how come they allowed the bengals receiver to commit the non call face mask penalty against Ramsey which gave them the go ahead touchdown their ONLY touchdown they could score in the second half.not one single one of those bengals apologists wants to discuss it sense it shoots down their babble.have you noticed thst,whst butthurt sore losers. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

they can’t own up to it thst the bengals lost their composure and went into meltdown mode mugging rams receivers in the end doze and whining about the refs who in the end,did their jobs.

if anything,the refs righted a wrong correcting a wrong sense the rams never should had to come from behind to win in the first place but they of course don’t want to talk about thst,no sir.

just be grateful the rams did not have to play the cheatriots again,the cheatriots get special treatment the rest of the NFL teams don’t get.In both their superbowls the rams played in they mugged the rams receivers.Issac Bruce said in the first Super Bowl they played in,he has never been in a game where players mugged him as they did in thst game and the refs allowed it like they did.

Me and you and the whole world just KNOWs had it been the cheatriots,the refs would never have correctly thrown those yellow flags in the end zone as they correctly did against the bucs,no way no how.no sired Bob.

JimH52 have you looked around this place.
Take a look around here,look at threads who will win the Super Bowl and corrupt nfl refs.you see many butthurt bengals fans who are babbling on with asinine rants thst the refs somehow fixed the game fir the rams but anytime even someone who was a NON Rams fans who had no dog in this fight like darkwind or orangecat said the same thing I have till I was blue in the fact that they can’t explain that assured logic thst if the refs were trying to give the game to the rams how come they allowed the bengals receiver to commit the non call face mask penalty against Ramsey which gave them the go ahead touchdown their ONLY touchdown they could score in the second half.not one single one of those bengals apologists wants to discuss it sense it shoots down their babble.have you noticed thst,whst butthurt sore losers. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

they can’t own up to it thst the bengals lost their composure and went into meltdown mode mugging rams receivers in the end doze and whining about the refs who in the end,did their jobs.

if anything,the refs righted a wrong correcting a wrong sense the rams never should had to come from behind to win in the first place but they of course don’t want to talk about thst,no sir.

just be grateful the rams did not have to play the cheatriots again,the cheatriots get special treatment the rest of the NFL teams don’t get.In both their superbowls the rams played in they mugged the rams receivers.Issac Bruce said in the first Super Bowl they played in,he has never been in a game where players mugged him as they did in thst game and the refs allowed it like they did.

Me and you and the whole world just KNOWs had it been the cheatriots,the refs would never have correctly thrown those yellow flags in the end zone as they correctly did against the bucs,no way no how.no sired Bob.
Yup, the Cheatriots knew the red zone plays of the win over Kurt Warner. The commission sealed away the evidence.

What a wonderful Super Blow.
Hollywood elitist a- holes showed their full hypocrisy by totally ignoring the mask requirement at the stadium...
super-bowl-celebrities-mask-2022-696x405.jpg

3c61887a4cde78c1.jpg

"Rams and Matthew Stafford finalized a four-year, $160 million extension that includes $135 million guaranteed that should allow the veteran QB to finish his career in Los Angeles, sources tell ESPN"

"Rams and Matthew Stafford finalized a four-year, $160 million extension that includes $135 million guaranteed that should allow the veteran QB to finish his career in Los Angeles, sources tell ESPN"

Great news, but the Rams need an end rusher to replace Von Miller. The Rams cannot lose Aaron Donald. He wanted Von Miller to return.

Fans of Matthew Stafford's old team can't seem to let go.

LIVONIA, Mich. — A sports apparel company is capitalizing on Detroit Lions fans’ loyalty to Matthew Stafford, the Super Bowl-bound Los Angeles Rams quarterback who for 12 years prior made an appearance in that game seem possible for their home team.

A store in a metro Detroit mall is selling the Lions-colored clothing with the phrase“Detroit Rams” featured above a logo that resembles a lion, only it’s a ram.

“We got them in yesterday and they have been flying off the shelves,” John Yu, owner of Pro Sports Zone in Livonia, told the Detroit News on Friday. “A really hot item.”

I'll be rooting for Matthew. He's 34 and has paid his dues. He's also damn good. Go Detroit Rams!
I posted this in another thread about Stafford

I said first, I want to give my love to Matthew Stafford. Great man and athlete as far as I can tell. We booed him but that was all in fun. We appreciate what he did for Detroit. I wanted to say even though he won a Superbowl and we haven't yet, it was a great trade for all. We got a lot for him. So with him, we weren't going anywhere. And he was able to go win a Superbowl with another team worthy of his talent. So we are in a better place today because we traded him. And he's absolutely in a better place. So glad we beat him. That would have been too much. Then I would have said it was a bad trade that ended up biting us in the ass.

I posted this in another thread about Stafford

I said first, I want to give my love to Matthew Stafford. Great man and athlete as far as I can tell. We booed him but that was all in fun. We appreciate what he did for Detroit. I wanted to say even though he won a Superbowl and we haven't yet, it was a great trade for all. We got a lot for him. So with him, we weren't going anywhere. And he was able to go win a Superbowl with another team worthy of his talent. So we are in a better place today because we traded him. And he's absolutely in a better place. So glad we beat him. That would have been too much. Then I would have said it was a bad trade that ended up biting us in the ass.
As a Rams fan since 1967, I was not that disappointed the Lions beat us on Sunday. Lions fans deserved the playoff win and one point is not a blow out. Goff looked good and you guys have a bull dog for a coach. I hope you keep winning!

As a Rams fan since 1967, I was not that disappointed the Lions beat us on Sunday. Lions fans deserved the playoff win and one point is not a blow out. Goff looked good and you guys have a bull dog for a coach. I hope you keep winning!
If we win a superbowl this year I promise I won’t care if we don’t repeat next year and if staffords in the playoffs playing us I’ll root against the lions.

Forum List

Back