Super Bowl LVI (56): Go Rams! Go Matthew Stafford!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Fans of Matthew Stafford's old team can't seem to let go.

LIVONIA, Mich. — A sports apparel company is capitalizing on Detroit Lions fans’ loyalty to Matthew Stafford, the Super Bowl-bound Los Angeles Rams quarterback who for 12 years prior made an appearance in that game seem possible for their home team.

A store in a metro Detroit mall is selling the Lions-colored clothing with the phrase“Detroit Rams” featured above a logo that resembles a lion, only it’s a ram.

“We got them in yesterday and they have been flying off the shelves,” John Yu, owner of Pro Sports Zone in Livonia, told the Detroit News on Friday. “A really hot item.”

I'll be rooting for Matthew. He's 34 and has paid his dues. He's also damn good. Go Detroit Rams!

1644713650257.png

Fans of Matthew Stafford's old team can't seem to let go.

LIVONIA, Mich. — A sports apparel company is capitalizing on Detroit Lions fans’ loyalty to Matthew Stafford, the Super Bowl-bound Los Angeles Rams quarterback who for 12 years prior made an appearance in that game seem possible for their home team.

A store in a metro Detroit mall is selling the Lions-colored clothing with the phrase“Detroit Rams” featured above a logo that resembles a lion, only it’s a ram.

“We got them in yesterday and they have been flying off the shelves,” John Yu, owner of Pro Sports Zone in Livonia, told the Detroit News on Friday. “A really hot item.”

I'll be rooting for Matthew. He's 34 and has paid his dues. He's also damn good. Go Detroit Rams!

It's the Rams defense that will be the difference. If they can keep young Burrows contained, they will win it.

If they don't...

Rams have more talent, Bengals have more momentum. The game will come down to how well Burrow performs against the Ram's D-line.

Rams have more talent, Bengals have more momentum. The game will come down to how well Burrow performs against the Ram's D-line.
This will be the first superbowl I have watched in 8 years sense Pete the cheat threw the Seahawks game,these games are so rigged,only watching cause I so much love those classic LA colors,skipped the last rams Super Bowl sense I knew it was fixed for the cheatriots to win,the Rams have the talent and they w should win the war in the trenches,yiu have to do thst in big games and I’m sure they will,but stafford scares me,so far in back to back games they have dodged the bullet,they overcame him missing the snap in the bucs game,but if he throws an interception in the end zone again or one thst should have been caught and was costly in the niners game,their luck is going to run out on them,the next defender is not going to drop an easy interception like thst fir the second game in a row,he is going to have to play mistake free this time unlike he did in the bucs and niners game or it will finally catch up to him and they will get upset.

the stafford thst threw that interception in the end zone last week and the one that niners defender should have caught and turned out costly dropping it,that’s the stafford we know,if thst stafford plays like thst again,as I said the rams luck will finally run out on them I’m afraid even if the refs fix the game fir them.

The personalities involved in this particular game are reminiscent of Broadway Joe Namath and the previously hapless Jets doing what everyone thought was impossible by defeating Johnny Unitas and the Baltimore Colts back in the 60's.

I just have a gut feeling that it is their year in Cincinnati.

I bet on the Bengals ML. I like underdogs and only watched a quarter of football this year (watching Bradys comeback and then sad defense that didn't cover the big play with time running out) so I just like the action.

Did I burn my money? Go Bengals!

I hope it's a fair game. I hope both teams play at their best. I hope neither quarterbacks get hurt. And most of all I hope the Rams win. Go Matt!!!!!

I hope it's a fair game. I hope both teams play at their best. I hope neither quarterbacks get hurt. And most of all I hope the Rams win. Go Matt!!!!!
Again stafford in this game cannot play like the Matt stafford thst played in the last two games,the game against the bucs where he missed a snap thst came to him and turned it over and then threw an interception in the end zone and avoided a costly one only cause the niners defender dropped an easy interception that lost the game for the niners,thst is the stafford we know,the stafford thst played like he did in the cardinals game is the one that needs to show up today for them to soon or they lose,if we see the stafford we saw in the bucs and niners game,their luck will have run out on them.we are going to have to see the stafford we saw in the St. Louis cardinals game show up fir them to win.

Forum List

Back