Super Bowl halftime looked like a Black Panther invasion

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

And the NFL allowed this bullshit?
Well then! Let's dig up Lawrence Welk, dust him off and let him rock an all Anglo Super Bowl LI in 2017!

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.
Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

Goodness gracious me. What a fucking crybaby!

Just thought the Super Bowl was a safe space to unite us all and not have the silly #BlackLivesMatter bullshit shoved in our faces again.

Guess not.
Nothing is going to unite us ever again.

You're right. There will always be a few like you who thrive on hate, but the majority of the country is at least trying to put all that behind us.

When did the Black Panthers get a white lead singer, a bunch of Native American violinists dressed like raspberry oompa-loompas, and rainbows all over the place?

Roy G. Biv is a well known racist. The only black panther on the field is Sir Purr. lol

WATCH: BEYONCE To Perform Sickening, Cop-Hating, Anti-White Song At Super Bowl » 100percentfedUp.com

The half time show looked a little like a Black Panther invasion during the Coldplay concert. Beyonce and her crew looked quite militants rather than glamorous.

Then I saw this. She used the stage to perform her new anti cop, anti white song "Formation".

Super Bowl? Hmm. That explains all the cars and trucks in the neighborhood. Must be a Super Bowl arty. Who won?

Super Bowl? Hmm. That explains all the cars and trucks in the neighborhood. Must be a Super Bowl arty. Who won?
Not over yet. Denver is winning 16-10

Forum List

Back