Superbowl Half Time Show --> what were they thinking????

R

rdean

I was wondering how the "Coldplay/Beyonce" half time show would play out. Talk about extremes.

First, one of the most boring bands in history starts off the half time festivities. With Chris Martin doing his most uninspired. Such a snorefest, I almost changed the channel. So glad I didn't. Chris did his typical unimaginative routine of spinning around in uncoordinated circles all the time singing/bellowing flatter than a pancake only interrupting the spinning by hopping up and down slightly off beat..

Then, after much too long of this exceptionally boring routine, lo and behold, Bruno Mars comes out with an inspired version of his wildly popular Uptown Funk. Him and his crew dance. Fantastic. The crowd goes wild. After much too short of a time, the camera pans through a crowd of participants who separate and there is Beyonce in all her glory singing and dancing with an array of gorgeous lady dancers dressed as sexy as prime time TV allows. They dance in a synchronous formation for much too short a time and then meet up with Bruno for a too short and very welcomed dance off until Chris Martin sidles up stooped over until he makes Bruno Mars look tall. Single-handedly, Chriss manages to bring the energy back down into snorefest mode, all by himself, ruining what could have been one of the best halftime shows in a decade.

I'm just glad he was in no more than 60% of the show or it could have all been a downer.

How did Coldplay ever get involved? I just don't get it.

Got to agree with you...Bruno Mars was great. Missed Beyonce, got up to eat. Coldplay...not Superbowl Halftime worthy.

12717729_1078687855523679_5842074879276628862_n.jpg

I was wondering how the "Coldplay/Beyonce" half time show would play out. Talk about extremes.

First, one of the most boring bands in history starts off the half time festivities. With Chris Martin doing his most uninspired. Such a snorefest, I almost changed the channel. So glad I didn't. Chris did his typical unimaginative routine of spinning around in uncoordinated circles all the time singing/bellowing flatter than a pancake only interrupting the spinning by hopping up and down slightly off beat..

Then, after much too long of this exceptionally boring routine, lo and behold, Bruno Mars comes out with an inspired version of his wildly popular Uptown Funk. Him and his crew dance. Fantastic. The crowd goes wild. After much too short of a time, the camera pans through a crowd of participants who separate and there is Beyonce in all her glory singing and dancing with an array of gorgeous lady dancers dressed as sexy as prime time TV allows. They dance in a synchronous formation for much too short a time and then meet up with Bruno for a too short and very welcomed dance off until Chris Martin sidles up stooped over until he makes Bruno Mars look tall. Single-handedly, Chriss manages to bring the energy back down into snorefest mode, all by himself, ruining what could have been one of the best halftime shows in a decade.

I'm just glad he was in no more than 60% of the show or it could have all been a downer.

How did Coldplay ever get involved? I just don't get it.

It was like it was the Dot Com of half time shows.

lol

I kill me.

I think Chris Martin was high, seriously. That was so bad. It would have been a great show playing Beyonce and her girls against Bruno Mars and his guys but they had to wedge Cold Play in there. The commercials sucked too.

Chris Martin is a half-fag who "consciously uncoupled" from an overly self important kunt of a wife, and any sense of what good music is. He is as boring and stupid as his vacuous songs. He put more people to sleep tonight than "My Pillow". Coldplay blows.

Beyonce looked like a fat, bloated cow. Her huge thighs are disgusting, unless you are a speed skater. She is as sexy as a vasectomy.

Bruno Mars sounded good. He's got some style.

All in all, the half time show sucked, as usual.

Chris Martin is a half-fag who "consciously uncoupled" from an overly self important kunt of a wife, and any sense of what good music is. He is as boring and stupid as his vacuous songs. He put more people to sleep tonight than "My Pillow". Coldplay blows.

Beyonce looked like a fat, bloated cow. Her huge thighs are disgusting, unless you are a speed skater. She is as sexy as a vasectomy.

Bruno Mars sounded good. He's got some style.

All in all, the half time show sucked, as usual.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????

She was hot, hot, hot. I love curves. And she was the 500!

New Topics

Forum List

Back