Zone1 Super Bowl Ads That Promote Jesus Christ Face Backlash

Yet the little Satanic ritual I heard about at the Grammy's gathered cheers from the audience. That's how you know that we're living in end times folks.

You never cease to be completely full of shit.

Did you watch the Grammys? Very few other people did too. If it is the "end times", one would think there would need to be more awareness.

The "backlash" against this supposed ad is almost non existent. I'm sort of happy that the Network is showing it myself.

I don't ever mock God or religion...ANY religion. It is a sacred and personal choice. If people find Jesus offensive than they are ignorant. Even people of other Faiths generally don't despise Jesus.

I don't ever mock God or religion...ANY religion. It is a sacred and personal choice. If people find Jesus offensive than they are ignorant. Even people of other Faiths generally don't despise Jesus.
On the other hand, some worshippers deserve all the mockery that exists...

Jesus is universally accepted by all religions.

He is the only one.

You know he actually does have a point.

1lq7h8he68ia1.jpg

Forum List

Back