Zone1 FBI going to arrest Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and other prominent Democrat "Catholic" leaders.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The FBI has found a gateway to declare Christians as criminals: federal whistleblower
An internal document from the bureau’s Richmond, Virginia, field office allegedly vowed to spy on "radical traditionalist Catholics and their ideology."
"They have found a gateway in what they think is fringe Catholicism in order to move into Christians in general and declare them to be the actual criminals in this country or the potential terrorists," federal whistleblower and former FBI agent Kyle Seraphin said.

I agree that any Democrat who is a Catholic is a potential terrorist to this country and should be brought up on charges.

The FBI has found a gateway to declare Christians as criminals: federal whistleblower

I agree that any Democrat who is a Catholic is a potential terrorist to this country and should be brought up on charges.

I can call myself an oak tree but who will believe it? Those people you name here are about as Catholic as an ant I almost stepped on earlier

We have never had a Catholic president because Kennedy was in the novus ordo... which, depending on which actual Church we are referring to, is only marginally Catholic.. I won't say there is nothing at all Catholic in any novus ordo "church" but some of them are totally sold out to the worldly, liberal way of doing things.. and even if not, the Mass is... not Catholic..

Anyway.. as I'm sure you know.. Pelosi and AoC whether truly Catholic or not are not going to be messed with by the leftist, totally politicized FBI.. it is .. as always.. the little people who are made to suffer..

Forum List

Back