Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM - #nothingtoseehere

We know, we know....libbers love them some lawbreaking. So what's your point, because mine is how do you STOP counting at 10:30PM with one person winning by a decent margin, then first thing the next morning, even though you haven't started counting yet, the other person miraculously comes up with just enough "votes" to take the lead. How is that done?
Who stopped counting at 10:30 PM?

There is so much misinformation going around. Somehow people feel like they can just say whatever they want about who is counting when and where and y’all never stop to ask any questions about accuracy.

We know, we know....libbers love them some lawbreaking. So what's your point, because mine is how do you STOP counting at 10:30PM with one person winning by a decent margin, then first thing the next morning, even though you haven't started counting yet, the other person miraculously comes up with just enough "votes" to take the lead. How is that done?
Who stopped counting at 10:30 PM?

There is so much misinformation going around. Somehow people feel like they can just say whatever they want about who is counting when and where and y’all never stop to ask any questions about accuracy.
The news outlets informed us that a number of states were not going to finish and had stopped counting. What were you watching?

In the footage, taken by Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, a person in a white van was filmed loading up a red wagon outside the ballot counting location and bringing it instead.

BJ -
Because that is exactly what Official Conveyance of Official Ballots looks like, Yes?

YUM! Midnight pizza! :smoke:

The news outlets informed us that a number of states were not going to finish and had stopped counting. What were you watching?
I went to bed. I am not aware of anyone that stopped counting at 10:30 PM. If you want to make that allegation, show the evidence.

Its wonderful that the MSM liberal endorsers told us how the ballots would be counted. That is, the counting stops with Trump having sizable leads in several states and 6-8 hours later when the counting resumes, Trumps lead have vanished. It takes about an hour to go thru 5,000 ballots so it's odd, impossible, for a 50,000 vote lead to go away in 90 minutes
But, the MSM agenda Must be fulfilled and their polls Must be confirmed

I went to bed. I am not aware of anyone that stopped counting at 10:30 PM. If you want to make that allegation, show the evidence.
I heard it on Fox.....no further updates would be forthcoming from the cheater states where Trump was winning because they had stopped counting.

heard it on Fox.....no further updates would be forthcoming from the cheater states where Trump was winning because they had stopped counting.
If you heard it from Fox, they lied to you or they said something incorrect.

The point is that people kept counting until the wee hours.

Just found a bunch of AZ votes for Trump in boxes in a closet.The extremely early call on AZ was attempted punishment to Trump on McCains behalf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back