One of the more shocking remarks by a news anchor in some time...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
MSNBC's Joy Reid....
" I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, ‘You know what, maybe the country’s going to pay off all of this pain. As the night went on, and I realized, and it sunk in, OK that’s not happening. We are still who we thought, unfortunately,” Reid continued. “It’s disappointing. I emerge from this disappointed.”

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

We have all heard them make insinuations... but to come right out and say it.?

Who the hell still watches MSNBC anyway?

I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right?

Funny, I never see this racism and anti-blackness in the real world anywhere but in the MSM and from liberals and blacks (in the news and media).

It’s not my thread. I’m not the one posting dishonest, cut up sentences.

Funny, I never see this racism and anti-blackness in the real world anywhere but in the MSM and from liberals and blacks (in the news and media).
And that is exactly right.
Everyday all across this nation people get along. Everyday.
America is the most diverse nation in the world. In all aspects. Race/religion/nationality... all of them.
No nation on earth even comes close to the diversity of America.
But to these bubble gum brain people, who just can't stop the race game... we are still in the 1800s.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....
" I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, ‘You know what, maybe the country’s going to pay off all of this pain. As the night went on, and I realized, and it sunk in, OK that’s not happening. We are still who we thought, unfortunately,” Reid continued. “It’s disappointing. I emerge from this disappointed.”

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

88% of black voters, including 91% of black women voted for the Dems.

She might try to learn a bit about GroupThink and cult-life prejudice. It's why Kayne claimed he has a free mind, he doesn't need to vote as those tell him he must.

Let's also not forget Joys past. She is oddly quite opinionated about racism considering she is homophobic.

Last edited:
MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Trump enables racism... That is very clear...

While not every one who votes for Trump is racist, every racist votes for Trump... Trump doesn't attack them and leaves ambiguity with his support...

People who vote for Trump are happy to at least ignore that...

To show an extreme example... In Germany 1930s, They would say they didn't dislike Jews and how could they be described as antisemitic for supporting Hitler. They like Hitler's economic policies and the make Germany Great again attitude...
Many Germans refused to believe Hitler killed Jews until they were brought into camps...

From the link

Anti racist being racist once again

Reid then appeared to put on a faux Southern accent and said, “Do any of you guys trust Uncle Clarence and Amy Coney Barrett and those guys to actually follow the letter of the law? No

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

While not every one who votes for Trump is racist, every racist votes for Trump... Trump doesn't attack them and leaves ambiguity with his support...

To show an extreme example... In Germany 1930s, They would say they didn't dislike Jews and how could they be described as antisemitic for supporting Hitler. They like Hitler's economic policies and the make Germany Great again attitude...
Many Germans refused to believe Hitler killed Jews until they were brought into camps...
Black lives matter is racist to the core, the retards can't see it

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Trump enables nothing. You people really need keepers.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Holy mother of God... that is more bullshit I have seen on this forum in a month!!
WOW!!

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Trump enables nothing. You people really need keepers.
Maybe he was joking?
Surely to God... FFS

From the link

Anti racist being racist once again

Reid then appeared to put on a faux Southern accent and said, “Do any of you guys trust Uncle Clarence and Amy Coney Barrett and those guys to actually follow the letter of the law? No
Good point.... but in the eyes of the left, a person on the left can't be racist.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

The song remains the same. The condemned reject truth.

The most important of Reid's claim is that she recognized a rise in anti wokeness. That's where the point of division is. It isn't anti blackness it's anti wokeness. The anti blackness that you see is anti black violence. Which might have become the same thing.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

What she means is, if you voted for Trump, you voted for a racist.
Sort of like the people who voted for George Wallace despite his rabid segregationist rhetoric.
And you don't mind having a racist in the White House, that makes you a fucking racist cockroach by proxy.

Forum List

Back