Military Ballots still coming in and yet to be counted

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

This will be interesting. Unlike the mass influx of ballots coming into Detroit and Philadelphia after expiration and 100% for Biden, I expect the Military ballots to be more distributed between Trump and Biden. What makes me nervous is that it was the Democrats who successfully sued to have Military ballots disqualified in the the 2000 contested Florida Presidential Election. Why did they do that? Do they know deep down MOST active duty servicemembers vote Republican? Otherwise, whey go through the trouble to have them disqualified? I thought the Democrats love the Military and the Military loves them more than Republicans? Watch and see.

Mail-out ballots, mail-in ballots, provisional ballots, absentee ballots, military ballots.

weeks to count ballots.

ballots suddenly “discovered” out of thin air

there are too many opportunities for fraud in all this confusion

make every legal voter show up in person it vote with a picture ID with no exceptions

Mail-out ballots, mail-in ballots, provisional ballots, absentee ballots, military ballots.

weeks to count ballots.

ballots suddenly “discovered” out of thin air

there are too many opportunities for fraud in all this confusion

make every legal voter show up in person it vote with a picture ID with no exceptions
Especially those soldiers doing field duty in Afghanistan.

That'll cost the voter $250 to $350 here in Oregon for a Real ID™ ... if voting is the only reason to have this picture ID ... then tax-payers have to pay the fees ... several million people just in one state ... bigger government is always best, eh? ...

Yes I know

but if we make an exception for one group others will use that as a lever to demand exceptions for themselves

Last edited:
Yes I know

but if we make an exception for one groups others will use that as a lever to demand exceptions for themsel
That'll cost the voter $250 to $350 here in Oregon for a Real ID™ ... if voting is the only reason to have this picture ID ... then tax-payers have to pay the fees ... several million people just in one state ... bigger government is always best, eh? ...
where did you hear that?

as of 2021 all state IDs will be Real IDs

but they wont cost $350

Military members are allowed to vote as long as it doesn't interfere with their mission ... if you were a vet, you'd have known that ...
Military regulations can be changed

and in this case should be changed

Government size doesn't matter ... but there's always about the party vote ... :icon_sjung:

Yes I know

but if we make an exception for one groups others will use that as a lever to demand exceptions for themsel
where did you hear that?

as of 2021 all state IDs will be Real IDs

but they wont cost $350

From Oregon's DMV FAQ site:

"A Real ID card is optional and is not required for any of the following:
  • Driving.
  • Voting or registering to vote.
  • Proving age to enter an age-restricted venue or to purchase alcoholic beverages, tobacco, firearms, or other age-restricted activities.
  • Applying for or receiving federal or state benefits.
  • Entering a federal facility for accessing health or life preserving services (including hospitals and health clinics).
  • Participating in law enforcement proceedings or investigations.
  • Participating in constitutionally protected activities (including a defendant’s or spectator’s access to court proceedings, and access by jurors or potential jurors)."
[Emphasis mine]

Oregon is charging the applicant for all the extra fees and costs for their Real ID™ ... it's only required at airports, and state officials recommend getting a US Passport instead ... note that all DMV fees charged in Oregon are doubled to pay off bridge building bonds ...

Military members are allowed to vote as long as it doesn't interfere with their mission ... if you were a vet, you'd have known that ...
Military regulations can be changed
and in this case should be changed

Regulations can be changed in order to serve the military purpose ... killing bad people ... do you expect our enemies to stop shooting so our service men and women can vote? ... HAW HAW HAW ... Hamas would love you ...

A drivers license or ID does not cost $350 in Oregon.
Thats total Bullshit!!!

Regulations can be changed in order to serve the military purpose ... killing bad people ... do you expect our enemies to stop shooting so our service men and women can vote? ... HAW HAW HAW ... Hamas would love you ...
What are you talking about?

that was a stupid response

here in Nevada i got a real id with my license just by saying yes i wanted one....sure as hell did cost no 200 plus dollars....

Thats total Bullshit!!!

A driver's license only costs $100 ($50 for the license, $50 for bridges) ... all the added costs to get a Real ID™ is paid by the applicant ... another $75 plus $75 for bridges ... = $250 if you had quoted me correctly ...

here in Nevada i got a real id with my license just by saying yes i wanted one....sure as hell did cost no 200 plus dollars....

Nevada ≠ Oregon ... duh ... Nevada has a sales tax? ...

Thats total Bullshit!!!

A driver's license only costs $100 ($50 for the license, $50 for bridges) ... all the added costs to get a Real ID™ is paid by the applicant ... another $75 plus $75 for bridges ... = $250 if you had quoted me correctly ...

$40 bucks to renew and $60 bucks for a new one.

Forum List

Back