Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM - #nothingtoseehere

I'll take odds that this never gets reported on the DNC media.........................................................
1604593192343.jpeg

I'll take odds that this never gets reported on the DNC media.........................................................

It will get reported.
Once President Trump files and wins the Lawsuit
The Democratic Media will be all over it - as Voter Suppression.
The bubbleCultists will all clap and bark like trained seals.

Because that is exactly what Official Conveyance of Official Ballots looks like, Yes?
You idiots are getting nuttier and nuttier.

Biden hasn’t even won yet. Save you’re meltdowns because this is just embarrassing.
Biden will win if election fraud is allowed.

You people expected us all to just roll over and let Dems cheat. Not going to happen.

In the footage, taken by Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, a person in a white van was filmed loading up a red wagon outside the ballot counting location and bringing it instead.

BJ -

Because that is exactly what Official Conveyance of Official Ballots looks like, Yes?

WOW... Not in locked sealed ballot containers as described in Pensilvaina law... ANd it was not the US postal service.... Just wow... Looks like fraud to me. Trying to slip them in and fold them in before anyone realized it..

WOW... Not in locked sealed ballot containers as described in Pensilvaina law... ANd it was not the US postal service.... Just wow... Looks like fraud to me. Trying to slip them in and fold them in before anyone realized it..
Because there aren’t any ballots in the wagon you doofus.

In the footage, taken by Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, a person in a white van was filmed loading up a red wagon outside the ballot counting location and bringing it instead.

BJ -

That's why they weren't worried about the debates or the campaign or the fact that literally no one in the party wanted Kamala and that Biden was senile.
As I said last week , they never had any intention of counting the votes accurately.

Poll workers need food and beverages and a change of clothes. Stop acting like whiny little dicks.

Because there aren’t any ballots in the wagon you doofus.

The bubbleCultists will all clap and bark like trained seals.

Cheating in a Presidential election is hard and obviously takes days to do. Funny how that after all the legitimate in person voting ended and was counted that each bundle that trickled in was extremely favorable to Biden. No accountability and no responsibility, the libbie manyra
130,000 ballots show up at 4 in morning in Michigan and 128,000 are for Biden. Even DC is no where near that Democratic.

You idiots are getting nuttier and nuttier.

Biden hasn’t even won yet. Save you’re meltdowns because this is just embarrassing.
We know, we know....libbers love them some lawbreaking. So what's your point, because mine is how do you STOP counting at 10:30PM with one person winning by a decent margin, then first thing the next morning, even though you haven't started counting yet, the other person miraculously comes up with just enough "votes" to take the lead. How is that done?

BJ -

And they had no security check points. Go figure.

Poll workers need food and beverages and a change of clothes. Stop acting like whiny little dicks.
Yes but what excellent counters......after taking that much needed break with Trump ahead by a good many votes, they were able to change that lead to Biden within minutes of starting up their "counting" once again.!

Cheating in a Presidential election is hard and obviously takes days to do. Funny how that after all the legitimate in person voting ended and was counted that each bundle that trickled in was extremely favorable to Biden. No accountability and no responsibility, the libbie manyra
130,000 ballots show up at 4 in morning in Michigan and 128,000 are for Biden. Even DC is no where near that Democratic.
After they “allegedly”. Stopped counting for the night no less.

Forum List

Back