25,000 Nursing Home Residents in Different Nursing Homes Requested Mail-in Ballots at the Exact Same Time”

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Senator Lindsey Graham: “I’ve got more information. We’re now finding potentially that 25,000 nursing home residents in different nursing homes requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time. You can’t ballot harvest in Pennsylvania. What are the odds that 25,000 people in different locations of the same age group requested at the same time a ballot? Somebody is up to no good in these nursing homes.”

BJ -

Dems were desperate -

Another coup attempt about to bite the dust.

gif-leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here-2.gif

The Dems are so filthy corrupt

Hearsay is not a form of evidence in a court of law in the USA...
It’s obviously not hearsay if they have evidence to show it. One employee has already been charged.

Senator Lindsey Graham: “I’ve got more information. We’re now finding potentially that 25,000 nursing home residents in different nursing homes requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time. You can’t ballot harvest in Pennsylvania. What are the odds that 25,000 people in different locations of the same age group requested at the same time a ballot? Somebody is up to no good in these nursing homes.”

BJ -

Dems were desperate -

Like I said they were desperate because the cheating software was not designed to overcome a record flood of actual Trump voters and running out of time they had to resort to a straight up fraud!

BJ -

Dems were desperate -

Like I said they were desperate because the cheating software was not designed to overcome a record flood of actual Trump voters and running out of time they had to resort to a straight up fraud!

Best information currently available
Supports that

It’s obviously not hearsay if they have evidence to show it. One employee has already been charged.
It was caught before any votes were cast.

This is from back in Sept
The investigator says that witnesses have accused Miles and Ellis of orchestrating the scheme, and allege that the two are assisted by Houston businessman Gerald Womack and political consultant Dallas Jones, who they describe as “chief lieutenants.”

Dallas Jones previously served as district director for both state Rep. Garnet Coleman (D-Houston) and then state Senator Rodney Ellis, but was recently named the Texas political director for the Biden-Harris presidential campaign.

It was caught before any votes were cast.
And? You believe all will be caught before ballots are cast?
You are truly a sycophant.

Forum List

Back