Ballot Count Watcher Describes At Least 130,000 Ballots ALL FOR BIDEN Arriving in Three Vehicles in Detroit in Dead of Night

And every time anyone presents evidence of voter fraud from the left, the usual suspects immediately go into amnesia mode and pretend it's always the first and only time it ever happened.
But you aren’t presenting evidence or voter fraud. You’re pointing at normal vote tallying or a red wagon with a pelican case in it. That’s not evidence. That’s people being crazy.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were there watching the whole time. My apologies. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again? All sarcasm aside, anything taken into or out of that room after the deadline should have been identified and photographed to avoid stuff like this.

Minus incriminating evidence, it also wouldn't make any difference in the fact that I accept whomever is ultimately declared the winner as president. If there's nothing to the accusation, it should be fairly easy to put it to bed, unless of course you want to continue the curious practice of insisting there be no investigation whatsoever, no matter who says what.
Completely baseless internet conspiracies aren’t investigated and put to bed because they are completely baseless which means they live on forever in right wing fantasy land.
And it's very easy to yell, "Baseless", and "Fake news" whenever you really don't want something looked into at all. Not productive, but easy.

A woman monitoring the ballot counting in Detroit has asserted that at least 130,000 ballots, all for Joe Biden, were brought to the center in three vehicles at 4 a.m.
Her testimony corroborates videos and photos from Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, who filmed vehicles pull up and unload large coolers and suitcases onto wagons and roll them into the secure area.

In the testimonial, originally posted to Facebook Live, the woman says that people who were there counting ballots throughout the evening were ready to shut down when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferarri, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots.
“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time,” she explained.

Imagine that

You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.
I’d like to know how exactly she knows 130,000 ballots are for Biden....
. . . Good point. But isn't that a poll watchers job? Where ballots are coming from, whose counting them, how they are being tabulated, and who they are going for?

But why were ballots wheeled in at 4am? They should have been there, waiting to be counted already.

C'mon, wise up.
Who says they were ballots?

The witness in the video, can you show that she is lying?

Nope I can't but if you go to WXYZ on Facebook or on their website they can show she's lying.

The lawsuit have been filed and no I'm not buying anything an MSM outlet is selling. Sorry.

A woman monitoring the ballot counting in Detroit has asserted that at least 130,000 ballots, all for Joe Biden, were brought to the center in three vehicles at 4 a.m.
Her testimony corroborates videos and photos from Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, who filmed vehicles pull up and unload large coolers and suitcases onto wagons and roll them into the secure area.

In the testimonial, originally posted to Facebook Live, the woman says that people who were there counting ballots throughout the evening were ready to shut down when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferarri, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots.
“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time,” she explained.

Imagine that

You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.
. . . Good point. But isn't that a poll watchers job? Where ballots are coming from, whose counting them, how they are being tabulated, and who they are going for?

But why were ballots wheeled in at 4am? They should have been there, waiting to be counted already.

C'mon, wise up.

Nope I can't but if you go to WXYZ on Facebook or on their website they can show she's lying.

The lawsuit have been filed and no I'm not buying anything an MSM outlet is selling. Sorry.
Did those ballots arrive by jail mail ?

Too funny, those with "power" should never use said "power" to enforce their political bias.

Mostly Negroes doing the counting in the heart of a Democrat controlled shithole. Blocking the windows of the counting areas, 130K votes arriving in the middle of the night and every single one of them for this Biden piece of shit.

No Democrat fraud here so just move along folks.

What we need is another Battle of Athens Tenn where the people stopped the assholes from stealing the election.

Like Paul Revere "the British are coming" those votes came in the middle of the night and saved our democracy.

Trump tried to pull a coup but the deep state Republicans won't help him. They want him gone too.

Imagine that
That’s cause trump slowed up the post office. Duh
Riiiiight....And 100% those "mail in" ballots went straight-ticket democrat.

Christ, even Saddam Hussein allowed his "opposition" 2%-3% of the vote.
were all of them biden votes or you make that up?
100% were straight ticket democrat, Chumlee.

Even you cannot be such a dullard to fail to recognize that those ballots are illegitimate.
If they came from a black neighborhood, I can believe it. Just like you believe Red states election results. Who knows. Those states are run by cons

Imagine that

WIth democrats you have to realize, they are not very competent. That's why they have chosen a candidate that is the most incompetent and inept president in the American history. There is a thread about how he should stand down as fast as possible on the main page by one of his voters.
Oh I remember you said that about Bill and Barrack but funny you never said it about Bush. Not until Trump said it anyways.

Imagine that

C'mon, wise up.

And been dismissed as frivolous.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Judges in Georgia and Michigan quickly dismissed Trump campaign lawsuits Thursday, undercutting a campaign legal strategy to attack the integrity of the voting process in states where the result could mean President Donald Trump’s defeat. . . . "

Imagine that

C'mon, wise up.

Did those ballots arrive by jail mail ?

Imagine that

Even you cannot be such a dullard to fail to recognize that those ballots are illegitimate.
If they came from a black neighborhood, I can believe it. Just like you believe Red states election results. Who knows. Those states are run by cons
Riiiight....The man who broke records for getting black votes got absolutely none in a 100,00 vote drop.

I'd ask if you realize how utterly stupid you sound, but you lack the self-awareness to understand how utterly stupid you sound.

Last edited:

Imagine that

Riiiight....The man who broke records for getting black votes got absolutely none in a 100,00 vote drop.

I'd ask how utterly stupid you sound, but you lack the self-awareness to understand how utterly stupid you sound.
Link to a credible news source verifying this happened?

And he also didn't get a record number of poor black votes. They knew he was full of shit. Only dumb whites don't know Trump is a con man. Brothers know a con when they see one especially if it's a white lying devil like Trump. So what he let some blacks out of jail, That's cool but not enough. And we are glad to see he was liberal on that idea. Kanye west is an idiot.

Imagine that

I'd ask how utterly stupid you sound, but you lack the self-awareness to understand how utterly stupid you sound.
Link to a credible news source verifying this happened?

And he also didn't get a record number of poor black votes. They knew he was full of shit. Only dumb whites don't know Trump is a con man. Brothers know a con when they see one especially if it's a white lying devil like Trump. So what he let some blacks out of jail, That's cool but not enough. And we are glad to see he was liberal on that idea. Kanye west is an idiot.
To repeat...

I'd ask if you realize how utterly stupid you sound, but you lack the self-awareness to understand how utterly stupid you sound.

Last edited:

Imagine that

C'mon, wise up.

And been dismissed as frivolous.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Judges in Georgia and Michigan quickly dismissed Trump campaign lawsuits Thursday, undercutting a campaign legal strategy to attack the integrity of the voting process in states where the result could mean President Donald Trump’s defeat. . . . "

Just keep watching.

Forum List

Back