Ballot Count Watcher Describes At Least 130,000 Ballots ALL FOR BIDEN Arriving in Three Vehicles in Detroit in Dead of Night

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Agreed.

After the media come out and explained what that was. . .

And the statistical anomaly was explained.

. . . and as I told you and Toro yesterday about the fact, that if these votes were legit, then Peters should win, not James. . . was I not right? :dunno:

Judges dismiss Trump claims in Georgia, Michigan
I dont consider your posts, same way I don't consider gateway pundit. You have a propensity to believe bullshit based on 6 degrees of kevin bacon-type reasoning. You function on illogic.

In sales and media, they literally write manuals for manipulating dupes like you.
IOW. . . I'm much more often right, you are nearly always wrong.

. . . except for when I am incorrect? I admit it.

You would never do the same, you are a propagandist, just like your friend, LL.

I have integrity, something someone in your field doesn't have the luxury to have. :heehee:
In sale and media, it is all about deception and fraud.

Man. . . that would suck.

:itsok:

No wonder you are always angry.
You have the opposite of integrity, you a conspiracy theorist who believes whatever you're told if your feelings want you to believe it. In basic english comp, you're considered an unreliable source. There's a reason for that, and there's a reason for your poor reputation - hint: it's not because you're vigorously accurate
See?

That is where you are factually incorrect.

I do my own thinking, your projecting. You are the one that believes what ever the MSM tell you.

I figured out that Peters should beat James before it was ever announced based on my education and training.

. . and here you are, rather than apologizing, thanking me for informing you of reality before you were told by your corporate press and government sources, you are attacking me.

The facts speak otherwise.

Sorry, your name calling is useless, you aren't doing yourself any favors.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Agreed.

. . . and as I told you and Toro yesterday about the fact, that if these votes were legit, then Peters should win, not James. . . was I not right? :dunno:

I dont consider your posts, same way I don't consider gateway pundit. You have a propensity to believe bullshit based on 6 degrees of kevin bacon-type reasoning. You function on illogic.

In sales and media, they literally write manuals for manipulating dupes like you.

I have integrity, something someone in your field doesn't have the luxury to have. :heehee:

You have the opposite of integrity, you a conspiracy theorist who believes whatever you're told if your feelings want you to believe it. In basic english comp, you're considered an unreliable source. There's a reason for that, and there's a reason for your poor reputation - hint: it's not because you're vigorously accurate
See?

That is where you are factually incorrect.

I do my own thinking, your projecting. You are the one that believes what ever the MSM tell you.

I figured out that Peters should beat James before it was ever announced based on my education and training.

. . and here you are, rather than apologizing, thanking me for informing you of reality before you were told by your corporate press and government sources, you are attacking me.

The facts speak otherwise.

Sorry, your name calling is useless, you aren't doing yourself any favors.
You have a high opinion of yourself, conspiracy kook.

"what you were tooold!!! you listen to what THEY TELL YOUUUU!!!!"

:lol: classic conspiratard tropes

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

LOLOL

You have integrity??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Earlier, you tried to claim ballots were brought in Detroit in the middle of the night when it was really camera equipment. That's your idea of integrity, huh?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

LOLOL

You have integrity??

Earlier, you tried to claim ballots were brought in Detroit in the middle of the night when it was really camera equipment. That's your idea of integrity, huh?

No, integrity is admitting I am wrong. I only posted a video and said it looked suspicious. Someone that was THERE told us what they believed was happening. I make no statements of fact as to whether she knowingly was attempting to deceive, or was seriously confused herself. Nor do I understand why poll watchers are kept at arms length, yet press equipment is being brought in? I cannot answer these questions, but yes, I saw the photos on the equipement, and saw the press credentials.

Then, the person whose wagon it was, came forward and told us what it was. . .

What the hell is your problem?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

LOLOL

You have integrity??

:lol:

Figures he's peddling in these conspiracy theories. Its a psychology.

Shockerrrrrrrr!

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

LOLOL

You have integrity??

No, integrity is admitting I am wrong. I only posted a video and said it looked suspicious. Someone that was THERE told us what they believed was happening. I make no statements of fact as to whether she knowingly was attempting to deceive, or was seriously confused herself. Nor do I understand why poll watchers are kept at arms length, yet press equipment is being brought in? I cannot answer these questions, but yes, I saw the photos on the equipement, and saw the press credentials.

Bullshit. You accepted as real those were ballots and posted it as though it were fact...

But why were ballots wheeled in at 4am? They should have been there, waiting to be counted already.

... and post a link to where you admitted you were wrong....

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

LOLOL

You have integrity??

Bullshit. You accepted as real those were ballots and posted it as though it were fact...

But why were ballots wheeled in at 4am? They should have been there, waiting to be counted already.

... and post a link to where you admitted you were wrong....
His problem won't be admitting he was wrong...it will be in discovering why he thought he was right in the first place.

That's the dissonance a conspiracy kook can't overcome. They think its everyone else who is "told" how to think...but its actually their bias/affinity for magical kook theories that blocks them from reality and has them believing whatever they're told....and from even WORSE sources

Last edited:
You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.

Yeah, the TV station posted this.

The cultists will believe anything.

You do realize that cultists exist on both sides, right? Shouldn't questions be raised if something out of the ordinary occurs?
I do find it telling that the cultists are going beyond defending things to insisting no one should even check anything out.
There is no appeasing the right. We could investigate till the cows come home and it won’t make any difference in what you believe.

In 3 states they have nobody to blame other than the states GOP.

The reasons so many Biden-friendly mail ballots were counted so late in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are actually rather simple. One reason is that populous urban areas (which lean strongly blue) have more votes, which means it takes longer to count them. Another is that Trump spent months raising concerns about mail-in balloting, leading to an extraordinary partisan imbalance in which voters embraced them.
But the biggest reason for the lag is that Republicans allowed it to happen. Despite the urging of state election officials, the GOP-controlled legislatures in those three key states all declined to let mail ballots to be counted earlier — unlike the vast majority of states — despite knowing the number of mail ballots would dwarf any previous election.

A woman monitoring the ballot counting in Detroit has asserted that at least 130,000 ballots, all for Joe Biden, were brought to the center in three vehicles at 4 a.m.
Her testimony corroborates videos and photos from Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, who filmed vehicles pull up and unload large coolers and suitcases onto wagons and roll them into the secure area.

In the testimonial, originally posted to Facebook Live, the woman says that people who were there counting ballots throughout the evening were ready to shut down when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferarri, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots.
“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time,” she explained.

Imagine that

You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.
I’d like to know how exactly she knows 130,000 ballots are for Biden....
. . . Good point. But isn't that a poll watchers job? Where ballots are coming from, whose counting them, how they are being tabulated, and who they are going for?

C'mon, wise up.
Who says they were ballots?

The witness in the video, can you show that she is lying?

Nope I can't but if you go to WXYZ on Facebook or on their website they can show she's lying.

Pennsylvanian Republicans refused to let the election commission process absentee ballots before Election Day resulting in a long delay before they’re counted.

Now they’re calling on the resignation of the AG because the vote counting is taking too long.

Get bent.

Pennsylvanian Republicans refused to let the election commission process absentee ballots before Election Day resulting in a long delay before they’re counted.

Now they’re calling on the resignation of the AG because the vote counting is taking too long.

Get bent.

I know you can't get any lower than this.

You do realize that cultists exist on both sides, right? Shouldn't questions be raised if something out of the ordinary occurs?
I do find it telling that the cultists are going beyond defending things to insisting no one should even check anything out.
There is no appeasing the right. We could investigate till the cows come home and it won’t make any difference in what you believe.

The reasons so many Biden-friendly mail ballots were counted so late in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are actually rather simple. One reason is that populous urban areas (which lean strongly blue) have more votes, which means it takes longer to count them. Another is that Trump spent months raising concerns about mail-in balloting, leading to an extraordinary partisan imbalance in which voters embraced them.
But the biggest reason for the lag is that Republicans allowed it to happen. Despite the urging of state election officials, the GOP-controlled legislatures in those three key states all declined to let mail ballots to be counted earlier — unlike the vast majority of states — despite knowing the number of mail ballots would dwarf any previous election.
Also, far more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail because Impeached Trump told the right to vote in person.

Now you know how we felt when jeb stole Florida for his bro

The U.S. Constitution says that each state must count its votes based on rules that were passed by the state's legislature before the election.

in 2000 in Florida, Democrats tried to change these rules after the election took place. And they tried to make these changes through the state court, instead of the state legislature.

Republicans said they had to stick to the rules that were passed by the state's legislature before the election, just like it says in the U.S. Constitution.

It's like if Democrats were playing football, they would try to change the definition of what constitutes a touchdown after the game had already started. And after the game was over, Democrats would demand extra time so they could score more points.

Well then it just so happens Michigan, Wisconsin and Pa are going by what their state GOP set down.

Also, far more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail because Impeached Trump told the right to vote in person.

This registered republican voted by mail and for Biden and many did.

A woman monitoring the ballot counting in Detroit has asserted that at least 130,000 ballots, all for Joe Biden, were brought to the center in three vehicles at 4 a.m.
Her testimony corroborates videos and photos from Kellye SoRelle, a Texas lawyer and member of Lawyers for Trump, who filmed vehicles pull up and unload large coolers and suitcases onto wagons and roll them into the secure area.

In the testimonial, originally posted to Facebook Live, the woman says that people who were there counting ballots throughout the evening were ready to shut down when suddenly a white van, a Chrysler 300 and a Ferarri, pulled up with over 130,000 additional ballots.
“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time,” she explained.

Imagine that
That’s cause trump slowed up the post office. Duh
Riiiiight....And 100% those "mail in" ballots went straight-ticket democrat.

Christ, even Saddam Hussein allowed his "opposition" 2%-3% of the vote.

WIth democrats you have to realize, they are not very competent. That's why they have chosen a candidate that is the most incompetent and inept president in the American history. There is a thread about how he should stand down as fast as possible on the main page by one of his voters.

This registered republican voted by mail and for Biden and many did.
Just out of curiosity, what was the tipping point for you?

Minus incriminating evidence, it also wouldn't make any difference in the fact that I accept whomever is ultimately declared the winner as president. If there's nothing to the accusation, it should be fairly easy to put it to bed, unless of course you want to continue the curious practice of insisting there be no investigation whatsoever, no matter who says what.

Given the history of democrat electoral activity, it is simply prudent to be skeptical of everything they do. Ballots should not be accepted if they're turned in late and EVERYTHING that goes in or out of the room after the deadline should be photographed or videoed and clearly identified until the counting is done, it's really that simple and easily done.
Are you talking about real history or fake history?

Conservatives have been telling stories about voter fraud for years. It rarely if ever turns out to be true. Given their history, it’s prudent to ignore the fringe conservatives and focus on the facts.
And every time anyone presents evidence of voter fraud from the left, the usual suspects immediately go into amnesia mode and pretend it's always the first and only time it ever happened.

Minus incriminating evidence, it also wouldn't make any difference in the fact that I accept whomever is ultimately declared the winner as president. If there's nothing to the accusation, it should be fairly easy to put it to bed, unless of course you want to continue the curious practice of insisting there be no investigation whatsoever, no matter who says what.
Completely baseless internet conspiracies aren’t investigated and put to bed because they are completely baseless which means they live on forever in right wing fantasy land.

And every time anyone presents evidence of voter fraud from the left, the usual suspects immediately go into amnesia mode and pretend it's always the first and only time it ever happened.
But you aren’t presenting evidence or voter fraud. You’re pointing at normal vote tallying or a red wagon with a pelican case in it. That’s not evidence. That’s people being crazy.

Forum List

Back