Suffocation to be used in capital punishment

That is not really suffocation. He will have air, he will be able to breathe. There will be no suffering. Nothing toxic or no bad odor. It will be air, just without the oxygen content normally in it and he will slowly become groggy and lose consciousness, then pass away.

You don't know if the guy will suffer or not.

Tell you what lock yourself in a room and replace all the air with nitrogen and tell me what it feels like.

Awesome. Where is this "without a doubt" guilty you are talking about.

We've executed 20 people who were probably innocent

and another 196 have been released from Death Row despite the system being absolutely sure they were guilty.

The problem with people who are "absolutely guilty" is that their lawyers are usually smart enough to plead them down to a lesser sentence. It's the poor schmuck who thinks that the system works for innocent people who often gets sent to death row.
how about those who are on camera joe...the guys face is right there....is that good enough?..

Yeah? Tell that to the victims of these cockroaches, fucking criminal lover. You are not patriotic and a disgrace to the armed forces.

killing a murderer doesn;t ease the pain of anyone.

Id rather have the guy suffer in prison for his whole life than get an easy out

Not for me, no.

Too many flaws in the system to have a DP.

Especially when it is so capriciously applied.
geezus joe.....if you saw a guy kill someone right in front of you and he is caught right there.....are you going to say i dont know if this is the guy...i could be mistaken.....

Yeah? Tell that to the victims of these cockroaches, fucking criminal lover. You are not patriotic and a disgrace to the armed forces.
Are you a retard?

We are talking about the 195 INNOCENT people who were exonerated and the 20 who were probably innocent and executed anyway.

As for the people who actually were victims, their offenders are being locked up for the rest of their life, that's punishment enough.

geezus joe.....if you saw a guy kill someone right in front of you and he is caught right there.....are you going to say i dont know if this is the guy...i could be mistaken.....

If it happened right in front of me, I'd be a witness.

but...

Eyewitnesses are often expected to identify perpetrators of crimes based on memory, which is incredibly malleable. Under intense pressure, through suggestive police practices, or over time, an eyewitness is more likely to find it difficult to correctly recall details about what they saw.

Are you a retard?

We are talking about the 195 INNOCENT people who were exonerated and the 20 who were probably innocent and executed anyway.

As for the people who actually were victims, their offenders are being locked up for the rest of their life, that's punishment enough.
some of those with life imprisonment might be innocent to joe.....so what about them?....no more life imprison?...

Tell you what lock yourself in a room and replace all the air with nitrogen and tell me what it feels like.

Based on people who have suffocated due to carbon monoxide we actually can say that he won't suffer. As his O2 levels drop he will fall asleep, and then die in his sleep.

Are you a retard?

No, it isn't I don't want these animals locked up on MY dime. Swift capital punishment is a guarantee they won't offend ever again. Screw "restorative justice" bullshit.

No, it isn't I don't want these animals locked up on MY dime. Swift capital punishment is a guarantee they won't offend ever again. Screw "restorative justice" bullshit.
Okay, you do realize that capital punishment costs MORE than life imprisonment, right? That appealing all aspects of a capital case costs millions before you can get to an execution.

Actually, if you have any knowledge of physics and medicine at all, yeah, you do.

Air is already 78% nitrogen. So, yeah, it feels just like air. That is the whole point in their using it.

Now, lethal injection is a problem because no pharmaceutical company will sell them the drugs, and no doctor will stick the needle in. Something about that Hippocratic Oath.
Maybe they should call Pfizer Joe......~S~

Forum List

Back