Suburban Women are Turned Off by Trump's Rhetoric

K
Standard NPC type comment.

Because it happens to be true. Democrats have a huge advantage over the GOP in race relations.
If you see nothing but race and gender, I suppose that could be true

You refuse to recognize Trump's racist and sexist remarks. That makes you a racist and sexist.
:abgg2q.jpg: unless you see things my way, that makes you a racist/sexist.

Its post like this I try to explain to people, why in this era, being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

What you spew is believe me don't believe your lying ears. When you refuse to recognize racism for wat it is then you are a racist. Saying you are not is like Germans saying they did not support Hitler when they stood by and let it happen. The reason why Biden is leading Trump is because he is talking about reaching across the aisle. Swing voters are sick and tired of the partisan garbage that you engage in.
The reason Biden is leading Trump is because they ask more Democrats what they think than they ask Republicans.
Biden is the last vestige of the good ole days of Barack Obama, if you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Biden is Obama without the racism and the treason. He's a cleaner version of Obama. As long as he keeps his mouth shut he'll keep leading.

But they will still vote for him....their kitchens are flush with food their bills are paid and the kids are in new school clothes....no more hand me downs or goodwill clothing for the first day of school....women are happy even if Trump's words are not their favorite words....I see him as fighting the liars and thieves that have made life so difficult in the past....and I encourage him to keep on exposing our nations worst....

Women are not happy. They are extremely negative towards Trump. The latest Fox News poll shows that 40% of women rate the economy as good or excellent. 38% say it is fair while 20% say it is poor. Overall, 51% say it good or excellent, 32% say it is fair and 15% say it is poor.
I don't know a lot of Trump supporting women that would admit their support for Trump to a pollster...so polls are totally wrong when polling for Trump support...Women are not stupid...they know they don't have to like a leader as long as he leads effectively....they liked Obama and look what that got them...an under paying POS job and an out of work husband and dwindling bank accounts....
You libs need to stop thinking that Twitter is the real world...its not....
I don't know a lot of Trump supporting women that would admit their support for Trump to a pollster..
Why in hell not? Are they that ashamed to support him, or are they sociopaths that get off on lying to people?

I don't know a lot of Trump supporting women that would admit their support for Trump to a pollster..
Why in hell not? Are they that ashamed to support him, or are they sociopaths that get off on lying to people?
No, they want to avoid being called a racist or having a milkshake thrown at them.

The only value progressives care about is power.

Power is why conservatives have sold out to Trump. They have sold their sold to the devil for power.

Bullshit. We want less federal government, not more.

You want the feds breaking down people's doors if they refuse to say a guy with his dick tucked is a woman.
You might feel better if you stopped focusing so much on other people's genitals.

No actual response?

How typical.
All I saw was dick nonsense, hence my response.

The whole Trans thing is nonsense, but progressive nonsense, from your side. All the time.

It's an example of the root cause of progressivism, you choose to ignore reality, and force others to ignore it the same way, or else.

But they will still vote for him....their kitchens are flush with food their bills are paid and the kids are in new school clothes....no more hand me downs or goodwill clothing for the first day of school....women are happy even if Trump's words are not their favorite words....I see him as fighting the liars and thieves that have made life so difficult in the past....and I encourage him to keep on exposing our nations worst....

Women are not happy. They are extremely negative towards Trump. The latest Fox News poll shows that 40% of women rate the economy as good or excellent. 38% say it is fair while 20% say it is poor. Overall, 51% say it good or excellent, 32% say it is fair and 15% say it is poor.
I don't know a lot of Trump supporting women that would admit their support for Trump to a pollster...so polls are totally wrong when polling for Trump support...Women are not stupid...they know they don't have to like a leader as long as he leads effectively....they liked Obama and look what that got them...an under paying POS job and an out of work husband and dwindling bank accounts....
You libs need to stop thinking that Twitter is the real world...its not....
--------------------------------------------- many are meek and don't trust strangers on a telephone . Pollster calls me and all he will hear is a click as I hang up the phone OldLady . Many people were born with the 'none of yer business' [like me] gene and many are finding it [the gene] again OldLady .

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

Suburban women recoil as Trump dives into racial politics

If suburban broads are so interested in someone who meets their standard of "civility" that they are willing to toss out the Tremendous Trump Economy, and endure economic malaise and sky high taxes instead, they deserve what they get.

BTW, Trump didn't "dive into racial politics", that was the D's, who launched an attack on Donald J Trump when Trump had the audacity to mention what a mess Baltimore under leftist rule is.

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters
like me continue to point this out to those people like these suburban women!

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
For example... what was the "racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen."
This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet:
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Women and other independent voters know what they hear from our president
Most Americans are embarrassed by how our president acts

It is his base that makes excuses and blames the media

His "base" is much larger than you think. Hillary only won the popular vote by 3 million. Trump's "base" could very well be at least 1/2 the country. Frankly, whether folks like Trump or not, the smart ones realize that voting for ANY of the Democratic candidates will doom our country. The smart ones will vote for Trump and are part of his "base". The idealogues and very impressionable believe every tweet from the president is racist and they will vote for the "free" stuff being prormised by the left.

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "

Those women won't put their lives on the line for their convictions. They are helping to bring us all down. They are a detriment to their own lifestyles. They don't deserve to be protected by men. And many men will not anymore.

You are bringing us down. The Republican Party was great under Ronald Reagan. It was optimistic and about finding conservative ways to run the country. Today it is about fostering hate and dividing people. Women need some protection FROM men. That is what we learned from the Kavanaugh hearings. If you are a powerful man, you can get away with sexually assaulting a woman.
The Republican Party is not very like able

They villainize the poor, minorities, immigrants, non-Christians
They shamelessly pander to business and the ultra wealthy at the expense of the poor and working class

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

this just goes to show women should not be allowed to vote,,,

they are all about emotion and not logic

It shows why women should be allowed to vote. They are not taken in by conmen. Trump is a conman extraordinaire. It sows why men should not be allowed to vote especially uneducated men. Trump is lying to them and they are stupid enough to believe it.

I am well educated and quite sucessful. I voted for Trump and will vote for him again. I would say those that vote for any of those on the left are the least informed voters by far...either that or they are the "stupid" ones.

Those women won't put their lives on the line for their convictions. They are helping to bring us all down. They are a detriment to their own lifestyles. They don't deserve to be protected by men. And many men will not anymore.

You are bringing us down. The Republican Party was great under Ronald Reagan. It was optimistic and about finding conservative ways to run the country. Today it is about fostering hate and dividing people. Women need some protection FROM men. That is what we learned from the Kavanaugh hearings. If you are a powerful man, you can get away with sexually assaulting a woman.
The Republican Party is not very like able

They villainize the poor, minorities, immigrants, non-Christians
They shamelessly pander to business and the ultra wealthy at the expense of the poor and working class

Weird, we are not ultra-weatlhy and don't feel like this at all. In fact, I know folks from all over the economic and religiious spectrum who don't feel this way.

Some are just programmed to feel like victims and never responsible for their own actions. Democrats play into this personality flaw to buy votes.

Power is why conservatives have sold out to Trump. They have sold their sold to the devil for power.

You want the feds breaking down people's doors if they refuse to say a guy with his dick tucked is a woman.
You might feel better if you stopped focusing so much on other people's genitals.

No actual response?

How typical.

The whole Trans thing is nonsense, but progressive nonsense, from your side. All the time.

It's an example of the root cause of progressivism, you choose to ignore reality, and force others to ignore it the same way, or else.
It's not ignoring reality.

It's called not being all up in someone else's pee pee parts with a magnifying glass.

I don't care if a man thinks he should have been a woman and wants to lop off his dick and call himself Darla. It doesn't cause me any harm. I saw two trans people on the bus yesterday. They sat in the back and didn't bother anyone. Small as I am, I think I could have taken one of them.

Conservatives have some serious sexual hang ups. That's on you pal. We can't help you with that.

His "base" is much larger than you think. Hillary only won the popular vote by 3 million. Trump's "base" could very well be at least 1/2 the country. Frankly, whether folks like Trump or not, the smart ones realize that voting for ANY of the Democratic candidates will doom our country. The smart ones will vote for Trump and are part of his "base". The idealogues and very impressionable believe every tweet from the president is racist and they will vote for the "free" stuff being prormised by the left.
No one thinks we get services for free. We all pay for it in our taxes. The President's tweets are inappropriate to the dignity of the office. This is not a reality tv show, but it is exactly how he "plays" it. His words are not to be parsed for meaning--they are the set up for the squabble that will ensue, just like The Real Housewives of Orange County. He does it for the "clicks," the attention. He is already trying to steal all the oxygen out of the room so that no one can focus even for a minute on any of his challengers.
Dems--it is time to pay attention to this and IGNORE him as you would any troll.

No actual response?

How typical.

It's not ignoring reality.

It's called not being all up in someone else's pee pee parts with a magnifying glass.

I don't care if a man thinks he should have been a woman and wants to lop off his dick and call himself Darla. It doesn't cause me any harm. I saw two trans people on the bus yesterday. They sat in the back and didn't bother anyone. Small as I am, I think I could have taken one of them.

Conservatives have some serious sexual hang ups. That's on you pal. We can't help you with that.

When you try to make it acceptable for kids to take hormones in anticipation of cutting off their balls, sorry, but your side is now doing harm.

When you try to force acceptance of all this, not mere tolerance, you are doing harm.

When you try to make a mental issue a protected class, you are doing harm.

The reality is that these people are still their original gender, they are only given the appearance of the other gender in the hope of placating their mental issues.

Trans activists are trying to make transitioning the first choice, when it should be the last resort, and it should NEVER be done to anyone under the age of 18.

After 18 they can go to town, just don't expect me or force me to call them what they are not.

No one thinks we get services for free. We all pay for it in our taxes. The President's tweets are inappropriate to the dignity of the office. This is not a reality tv show, but it is exactly how he "plays" it. His words are not to be parsed for meaning--they are the set up for the squabble that will ensue, just like The Real Housewives of Orange County. He does it for the "clicks," the attention. He is already trying to steal all the oxygen out of the room so that no one can focus even for a minute on any of his challengers.
Dems--it is time to pay attention to this and IGNORE him as you would any troll.

Most of your base thinks someone else will pay for it. They don't think their taxes will go up for it, it will be the "bad people" paying for it.

Men are supposed to be men and women are supposed to be women. And women are supposed to have sex with men. Men are not supposed to have sex with other men, women are not supposed to have sex with other women.

It's Democrats who cause all the gender problems.

Most of your base thinks someone else will pay for it. They don't think their taxes will go up for it, it will be the "bad people" paying for it.
Apparently, Republicans can also be gullible. They believed that their new tax program would bring in even more revenue because the economy would be so BOOMING that even though there were big tax cuts for businesses and the wealthy, it would more than make up for it.

Open Borders = Open Crotch.

When are women going to figure out that being a whore and turning America in to a whore is never going to get them what they want?

Forum List

Back