Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

It's easy to win if you stack the deck, isn't it?
Yet all this time you have had a chance to 9ffer a third choice. Instead, nothing but a tantrum.

Because you know there isn't one. Look at how upset you are. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
So, in summary, you get called out for being childish and pompous, and it's MY fault.

You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on.
Wow, another tantrum. But no answer. Yep, it's a daveman post...
Even when I point it out -- you still do it. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

Plan A Trump applied sanctions. Iran re starts their nuclear program.

So what is the Plan B tough guy?
Iran never stopped their nuclear program, genius.
I know Iā€™m genious. Thank you.

So tell me where did it say they didnā€™t stop? Any hard proof there tough guy.???
You're not really a genius if you can't even spell the word.

Yes, there's proof. No, you won't accept it. No, your refusal to acknowledge it has no bearing on reality.

Netanyahu then showed the world the ORIGINAL Iranian presentation, proving that they had never stopped (and never intended to stop) their nuclear weapons program.

ā€œAfter signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret nuclear files. In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehranā€¦

Weā€™ve known for years that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program called Project Amad.

We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons. We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weaponsā€¦

Iran lied about never having a secret nuclear programā€¦

Secondly, even after the deal, Iran continued to expand its nuclear program for future useā€¦

Thirdly, Iran lied again in 2015 when it didnā€™t come clean to the IAEA as required by the nuclear dealā€¦

And finally, the nuclear deal is based on lies. Itā€™s based on Iranian lies and Iranian deception.

Hereā€™s the bottom line, Iran continues to lie.ā€
Well you called me genius. I didnā€™t you did.
Coming from Netanyahu absolutely. Heā€™s been campaigning to go to war with Iran at US expense. What is Netanyahu knows that the CIA or US intelligence doesnā€™t know.

Here is my bottom line. I donā€™t care where those lousy links are coming from. I have a great respect with our own US intelligence agencies the best in the world as far as I know. Till I hear from them those links are nothing but just a bunch of cow dung.
I called you genius -- and I spelled it right. Dumbass.

Meanwhile, I expect you would not believe it if Iran itself declared they have not stopped their nuclear ambitions.
But you called me ginious. I didnā€™t. Thank you.......

Who should I believe you the clown gullibles or our intelligence agencies? Like I already mentioned several times. Until I hear from our own CIA. You points are just pure BULLSHIT and Hogwash.

You donā€™t even believed Iran launched a military satellite. Thatā€™s actually how ignorant you are and the rest.
English, do you speak it?
No I donā€™t. No hablo ingles...... Donā€™t tell me Iā€™m winning.
Itā€˜s obvious by the incoherent drivel you post.
You post like you just came out from a cheap bar at the highway with your one slipper in your pocket, your stomach hanging, short, living in a welfare. Thatā€™s you. How close am I peasant?

Yet all this time you have had a chance to 9ffer a third choice. Instead, nothing but a tantrum.

Because you know there isn't one. Look at how upset you are. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
So, in summary, you get called out for being childish and pompous, and it's MY fault.

You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on.
Even when I point it out -- you still do it. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

So tell me where did it say they didnā€™t stop? Any hard proof there tough guy.???

Yes, there's proof. No, you won't accept it. No, your refusal to acknowledge it has no bearing on reality.

Netanyahu then showed the world the ORIGINAL Iranian presentation, proving that they had never stopped (and never intended to stop) their nuclear weapons program.

ā€œAfter signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret nuclear files. In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehranā€¦

Weā€™ve known for years that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program called Project Amad.

We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons. We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weaponsā€¦

Secondly, even after the deal, Iran continued to expand its nuclear program for future useā€¦

Thirdly, Iran lied again in 2015 when it didnā€™t come clean to the IAEA as required by the nuclear dealā€¦

And finally, the nuclear deal is based on lies. Itā€™s based on Iranian lies and Iranian deception.

Coming from Netanyahu absolutely. Heā€™s been campaigning to go to war with Iran at US expense. What is Netanyahu knows that the CIA or US intelligence doesnā€™t know.

Here is my bottom line. I donā€™t care where those lousy links are coming from. I have a great respect with our own US intelligence agencies the best in the world as far as I know. Till I hear from them those links are nothing but just a bunch of cow dung.

Meanwhile, I expect you would not believe it if Iran itself declared they have not stopped their nuclear ambitions.

Who should I believe you the clown gullibles or our intelligence agencies? Like I already mentioned several times. Until I hear from our own CIA. You points are just pure BULLSHIT and Hogwash.

You donā€™t even believed Iran launched a military satellite. Thatā€™s actually how ignorant you are and the rest.
Look! It's the turd how swallows all the media feeds him, while business leaves Cali as fast as they can!
LOL..... Really? I heard that a many many times and we are still here.
Stupid confirmed.
Why? They can leave if they want. We are still the 6th largest economy of the WORLD. We donate more to federal taxes than Texas. So what are you stupidly claiming again?

You post like you just came out from a cheap bar at the highway with your one slipper in your pocket, your stomach hanging, short, living in a welfare. Thatā€™s you. How close am I peasant?
ā€living in a welfareā€?

Look! It's the turd how swallows all the media feeds him, while business leaves Cali as fast as they can!
Stupid confirmed.
Why? They can leave if they want. We are still the 6th largest economy of the WORLD. We donate more to federal taxes than Texas. So what are you stupidly claiming again?
Fake news. I'm claiming you're a liar and california is a shit hole.

Still no shooting war. Just another tds lie.
If you don't count the raghead Iranians blowing up their own ships with missiles. :iyfyus.jpg:

Those raghead Iranians launched their first military satellite known as Noor into orbit last month. They were able to hit US military barracks in Iraq with 12+ missiles with pin point accuracy without satellite guidance. Now they have military satellite. Seriously that is not good.

Iran launches first military satellite in latest show of force
Iran launches Noor, its first military satellite

Apr 22, 2020 Ā· A first military satellite named Noor is launched into orbit by Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corp.
We should get us one of those satellite thingies to keep up with the dirt eating ragheads.
So tel me dumbass. What do you know about Iran or anything?
What would you like me to educate you on now?
LOL. That is so funny. How you displayed your self and post nothing like a gang member??? I doubt it if you even graduated high school. Get a life homie.

Stupid confirmed.
Thatā€™s is so silly you cannot even prove a single lie.

Stupid confirmed.
You filth don't accept proof.

If you don't count the raghead Iranians blowing up their own ships with missiles. :iyfyus.jpg:

Those raghead Iranians launched their first military satellite known as Noor into orbit last month. They were able to hit US military barracks in Iraq with 12+ missiles with pin point accuracy without satellite guidance. Now they have military satellite. Seriously that is not good.

Apr 22, 2020 Ā· A first military satellite named Noor is launched into orbit by Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corp.
We should get us one of those satellite thingies to keep up with the dirt eating ragheads.
LOL. That is so funny. How you displayed your self and post nothing like a gang member??? I doubt it if you even graduated high school. Get a life homie.
You already responded to that post once, Dummy.

ā€living in a welfareā€?
You are stupid. I already said. No I donā€™t speak English. What part of that donā€™t you understand dumbass? The way you post how low class disgusting miserable you are. I can tell you are a peasant living on a welfare.

Stupid confirmed.
Well you keep blabbering your lies you cannot even give me a single proof.

Stupid confirmed.
Well you keep blabbering your lies you cannot even give me a single proof.
You don't accept proof.

You already responded to that post once, Dummy.
I want to repeat it again. And shove it to your face.

Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
I think you got that wrong and backwards.
1. it was Trump who said.... Shoot down those flying boats.
2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
Better than you on your knees in front of the mullah.

2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
ā€œThen go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra.....ā€œ

We can all see who the dumbass is.

If they attack US trump should shoot them down

but the war that libs are pissing their pants over has not happened

Iā€™ll be under your bed homie. Till you permanently ignored me.

Like what dude? All your post are nothing but a gangster low life.... . Remember you started this not me.Dumbass. Iā€™m so sick of your low class disgusting uneducated post.

Like what dude? All your post are nothing but a gangster low life.... . Remember you started this not me.Dumbass. Iā€™m so sick of your low class disgusting uneducated post.
You finally got something right.....you are sick.

Forum List

Back