Stupak is a Yes on Obamacare: Time for Everyone to Mobilize Militia's

What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Jay Cost (JayCost) on Twitter

NO YOU ARE THE TRAITOR. You who wave the flag and cry when you cannot have your way, YOU ARE THE TRAITOR.

FUCK YOU...AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING ARMY YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING, LIFER BUTWAD.

You know as well I do that what you are doing is a violation of federal law. You are betraying your country.

FUCKING COWARD.

I say we all have some fun and watch the progression of tough talk by USArmyRetarded and others of his ilk.

Will they rebell or not? Or is it all just internet tough guy talk?
First we have to get organized for this type of situation. Laura Ingraham is telling everyone to get ready for a revolution so the negro and his vile wife and pickaninny kids can be removed from office. The illegal Usurper who is not a natural born citizen must be removed along with the traitors of the republic. We need a purge so Palin can get in and save this nation. I am sure the military who supports Palin agrees.

Last edited:
Heres your tea party folks.

They want the Negro out of office because ......well..........because hes a negro.

I say we all have some fun and watch the progression of tough talk by USArmyRetarded and others of his ilk.

First we have to get organized for this type of situation. Laura Ingraham is telling everyone to get ready for a revolution so the negro can be removed from office. The illegal Usurper who is not a natural born citizen must be removed along with the traitors of the republic. We need a purge so Palin can get in and save this nation.

racist

What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Jay Cost (JayCost) on Twitter

NO YOU ARE THE TRAITOR. You who wave the flag and cry when you cannot have your way, YOU ARE THE TRAITOR.

FUCK YOU...AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING ARMY YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING, LIFER BUTWAD.

You know as well I do that what you are doing is a violation of federal law. You are betraying your country.

FUCKING COWARD.

Hey lay off the Army they are not responsible for this idiots views.

First we have to get organized for this type of situation. Laura Ingraham is telling everyone to get ready for a revolution so the negro and his vile wife and pickaninny kids can be removed from office. The illegal Usurper who is not a natural born citizen must be removed along with the traitors of the republic. We need a purge so Palin can get in and save this nation.
What are the plans, exactly?

First we have to get organized for this type of situation. Laura Ingraham is telling everyone to get ready for a revolution so the negro and his vile wife and pickaninny kids can be removed from office. The illegal Usurper who is not a natural born citizen must be removed along with the traitors of the republic. We need a purge so Palin can get in and save this nation.

oh bullshit, I doubt very much Laura Inghram said any such thing. You really make yourself look stupid with stuff like that.

Stupak is close enough to my district that I can work on his ouster too.

Basically you feel you know better than the people of Stupak's district.

What great arrogance on your part. :thup:

What arrogance? I said I would work to unseat him in the next election. Totally within my rights. I will operate within the law. You don't like it, too damn bad.

First we have to get organized for this type of situation. Laura Ingraham is telling everyone to get ready for a revolution so the negro and his vile wife and pickaninny kids can be removed from office. The illegal Usurper who is not a natural born citizen must be removed along with the traitors of the republic. We need a purge so Palin can get in and save this nation. I am sure the military who supports Palin agrees.

Strikes me as a poser.

The musings of a person ignorant enough to actually believe such nonsense would likely be unintelligible.

Stupak's spokeswoman has refuted this report. He is still a No, and working on getting the EO from Obama. He will flip if it is issued.

Stupack was a yes, as I know you already know.

The O/P is a loon who should probably be taken in for mental observation.

just sayin'

I'm thinking the posts are out of synch. Yes stupick was a Yes,, after he was a NO.. something about some stupid little declaration signed in the oval office.. in other words stupack did a john kerry on us..

Looks like those DHS warnings about the prospects of increased violence and terrorism coming from the right were not the wild exaggerations that the right tried to claim they were.

Unless all this talk from the right is phoney bluster and bluff.

Forum List

Back