What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should we expect anything less from anti-tparty people?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that we have a black president anytime someone opposes them they are going to be called a racist. Its a powerful way to silence your critics because who wants to be a racist. We should not expect anything less from them.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On here today I have had some cons claim it did not really happen, many claim it means nothing and even one say they deserved to be spit on.

I have yet to see one of them call for the denouncement of the behavior.

I correct myself YURT denounced the behavior.

Last edited:

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exactly, they can't debate honestly, so they resort to name calling. IMHO that nonsense is wearing off in favor of one-man one-vote. Count the votes, stop the whining.

OP
ihopehefails

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
On here today I have had some cons claim it did not really happen, many claim it means nothing and even one say they deserved to be spit on.

It was wrong but why make a big deal about it?

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score

You obviously missed a lot of posts.

&

☭proletarian☭

Now that we have a black president anytime someone opposes them they are going to be called a racist. Its a powerful way to silence your critics because who wants to be a racist. We should not expect anything less from them.
Nope, but we call the racists on it when they show up. Like the mother of the Birthers, who's now suing another black man as not qualified to run.

The birther cult is based on latent racism and xenophobia. The Teabaggers are infested with birthers. As a result many teabaggin conventions feature clear signs of racism and xenophobia and get called on it.

&

☭proletarian☭

Exactly, they can't debate honestly, so they resort to name calling.

You mean like: communist, fascist, kenyan nazi auslander...

IMHO that nonsense is wearing off in favor of one-man one-vote. Count the votes, stop the whining.

Yep- no more holds or threats of filibusters...

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If opposing the Marxist agenda of Obama makes me a racist, then I am proud to be a racist.

&

☭proletarian☭

Obama's not a Marxist or a Kenyan, you dolt.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List