Stupak is a Yes on Obamacare: Time for Everyone to Mobilize Militia's

What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Jay Cost (JayCost) on Twitter
I asked you a question. Who are you going to shoot first? Are you too much of a coward to answer?
Who says we have to shoot anyone?

US Army Retired must be a Democratic plant to make honestly-opposed Republicans look like traitors.

Shame of USAR.

What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

I asked you a question. Who are you going to shoot first? Are you too much of a coward to answer?
That's not an answer.

btw, can the Army revoke your retirement for being a racist Hilter-loving asshole and posting in a manner that dishonors the country?

What are you going to do David Duke, er, US A Retard. We all know you've never really been in the army. You going to get them all in your World of Warcraft games or your Sims Family?

That's not an answer.

btw, can the Army revoke your retirement for being a racist Hilter-loving asshole and posting in a manner that dishonors the country?

He's never been in the Army, or any military, except for his Star Wars games he plays on line.

That's not an answer.

He's never been in the Army, or any military, except for his Star Wars games he plays on line.
That makes it even worse that he posts as if he was ever in the Army. He dishonors vets everywhere.
Have you seen all the vets at the tea party protests. There are many. Our local militia group organized one yesterday that had a great turnout. Even a few negros turned out.

Does somebody want to tell David Duke, er USA Retard, that a militia is NOT the Army?

I think he's been playing too much Runescape. :cuckoo:

That makes it even worse that he posts as if he was ever in the Army. He dishonors vets everywhere.
Have you seen all the vets at the tea party protests. There are many. Our local militia group organized one yesterday that had a great turnout. Even a few negros turned out.

Yes, you are a Democratic troll and plant here.

If you take power, aren't you going to try to make them go back to slavery? :eusa_eh:

Democratic House deputy whip Debbie Schultz has just said the Dems now have the votes.

I think I posted earlier about Fascism being repugnant to the American people, no?

ObamaCare Never Again.

So if you lose at the ballot box, you're willing to go to the ammo box?

No, that's not the issue.

If a certain group thinks they can modify the Constitution because they have a temporary majority we always have the right to hit "Ctrl Alt Del" twice and reboot.

Your search - mississippi tea party militia group - did not match any documents.

Liar.

Forum List

Back