Study: Women who cheated report increased self esteem and satisfaction.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Researchers from Tilburg University in the Netherlands collected data on German adults over 12 years and asked them about their wellbeing as well as their relationships.

From a large cohort they focused on 609 people who had been involved in an affair and 338 who had been the victim of one.

Analysis revealed on the whole, women who cheated reported an increase in self-esteem and life satisfaction after the affair.

Meanwhile the opposite appeared to be true for men, who suffered more after committing adultery

Affairs boost self-esteem and life satisfaction if you're a woman

That's no surprise given that women these days pat themselves on the back for literally anything and everything so why not cheating too?

You can blame feminism & the false ideals of empowerment.
These women have lost the ability to feel shame for their own destructive behavior.

If you looked at their political ideology, I'd wager the vast majority are progressive fembots.
When the ends justify the means, everything can be justified in a delusional mind
All you can do is guess since you've never had a relationship.

These women have lost the ability to feel shame for their own destructive behavior.

If you looked at their political ideology, I'd wager the vast majority are progressive fembots.
When the ends justify the means, everything can be justified in a delusional mind
Well they were square-head women so.....

It's not feminism so much as the modern version of it.

Researchers from Tilburg University in the Netherlands collected data on German adults over 12 years and asked them about their wellbeing as well as their relationships.

From a large cohort they focused on 609 people who had been involved in an affair and 338 who had been the victim of one.

Analysis revealed on the whole, women who cheated reported an increase in self-esteem and life satisfaction after the affair.

Meanwhile the opposite appeared to be true for men, who suffered more after committing adultery

That's no surprise given that women these days pat themselves on the back for literally anything and everything so why not cheating too?

The Bible puts it simply, but powerfully.

I will paraphrase:

Wives, respect your husbands. Respect them. Always.

Men, cherish your wives. Cherish them. Let them know they are the apple of your eye.

There is no excuse for adultery. The women were wrong. But I'm guessing they felt an "increase in self-esteem" because their husbands did not make them feel loved. Again, not an excuse....but not surprising.

I despise modern day feminists. They are the devil's spawn.

Men are apparently better at being women than women in todays age.
1668605024752.png

1668605062561.png

1668605165726.png

Do a study on who has the highest self esteem overall.

I will save you some work there, those in prison have the highest self esteem.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back