Study: 9 In 10 Antifa Protesters Still Living In Mom's Basement

I thought you conservatives believed in the old way of doing things where the family helped each other on a farm? Now you want people to be separated?

democrats2 081717.jpg

I thought you conservatives believed in the old way of doing things where the family helped each other on a farm? Now you want people to be separated?

Pretty sure these kids aren't "helping" anything. The point was actually more that, they are a bunch of butthurt losers.

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed"
lol what a bunch of leftist losers. If they had any responsibilities in life, like a job or a family, it would kill them

I so doubt it, Heat Street, really now, has lawsuits over Obama's justice departs. when are you guys going to learn to check out stuff.

Heat Street - Wikipedia

Uhm does that 30 year old liberal kid who got kicked out of his house ring a bell?

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed"
lol what a bunch of leftist losers. If they had any responsibilities in life, like a job or a family, it would kill them

I so doubt it, Heat Street, really now, has lawsuits over Obama's justice departs. when are you guys going to learn to check out stuff.

Heat Street - Wikipedia

Uhm does that 30 year old liberal kid who got kicked out of his house ring a bell?

You know it's bad when the parents have to take him to court to get him to move the fuck out.

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed"

Heat Street - Wikipedia

You know it's bad when the parents have to take him to court to get him to move the fuck out.

Did you read the end story? It was funny he was complaining about missing legos ..

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed"
Your Source, the Daily Wire

right02.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

The Daily Wire claims that this so called study was first published in Heat Street which is just as bad

right06.png

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed"
Your Source

right02.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

yeah? so, what else is new? It does seem that the ANTIFA people of today are kin to the LSD charged zoned out hippies of the 60s and 70s

Are they farming?
stayin in your parents house is ridiculous in a suburban situation.....first it requires getting a job.

The main drawback of the internet is that it gives loud voice to losers who have no factual experience with life, cannot achieve and are very hateful toward those who do achieve

Are they farming?
stayin in your parents house is ridiculous in a suburban situation.....first it requires getting a job.

staying home is not the issue-----it is the fact of the "DO NOTHING BUT PROTEST"----
ethos

Forum List

Back