Student journalist fired from newspaper after column criticizing mask mandates

“It’s control over my choices, desires and body,” she wrote. “I will not allow any institution to take away my right to decide for myself what is best and to make my own decisions, or to take away the rights and decisions of others.”

Yet, the conservatives enjoy controlling the uterus of the American females in the US, they pass laws that allow companies to drug test people because of the autonomy they believe in... :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: You can't get anymore two faced or speak with a forked tongue than those so called arguments.

Yet, the conservatives enjoy controlling the uterus of the American females in the US, they pass laws that allow companies to drug test people because of the autonomy they believe in... :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: You can't get anymore two faced or speak with a forked tongue than those so called arguments.
I remember a time when, as unlikely as it seemed, that you might get smarter.

Your comments are absolutes. They're also bullshit.

I'm conservative, but I support a woman's right to choose.

As for drug testing, if one of my employees, say, a diver injures someone while he's on the job, that opens me up to liability. That's just not gonna' happen...

I remember a time when, as unlikely as it seemed, that you might get smarter.

Your comments are absolutes. They're also bullshit.

I'm conservative, but I support a woman's right to choose.

As for drug testing, if one of my employees, say, a diver injures someone while he's on the job, that opens me up to liability. That's just not gonna' happen...
Rules for thee but not for me, I get it, how often do you drug test yerslf? If the shoe fits, wear it.

Rules for thee but not for me, I get it, how often do you drug test yerslf? If the shoe fits, wear it.

We use a drug testing service in Jacksonville. They use randomly selected numbers (last number of the SSN) to determine who'll be tested. If my number comes up, I piss in the bottle.

Dipshit...

You just like abortion because it gets you off the hook for paying child support for your issue. :rolleyes-41:

Oklahoma State seems to be turning into a liberal shithole. Last year their star running back threatened to quit the team unless Coach Gundy apologized for wearing an OAN tee shirt. Gundy apologized. And now this. Sounds like a bunch of closed minded pussies to me.

Forum List

Back