Brain Eating Cannibal Released From Psych Ward 50 Years Early After Telling Psychiatrist He Wanted to Eat her Flesh

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Will this utter fucking lunacy ever just end?

How many lessons need to be learned before we realize the Left is hell bent on demolishing society by any means necessary?

I'm lookin at you, deep blue Connecticut.

Tyree Smith, a brain-eating cannibal was released from a Bridgeport, Connecticut psych ward 50 years earlier than his scheduled release date for ‘good behavior’ even though he previously told his psychiatrist he wanted to eat her flesh.

“Tyree Smith is an individual with a psychiatric illness requiring care, custody and treatment,” the board stated in its report this week. “Since his last hearing Tyree Smith has continued to demonstrate clinical stability. Mr. Smith is medication compliant, actively engaged in all recommended forms of treatment, and has been symptom-free for many years.”

Smith, who was 36 at the time, was sentenced to 60 years in a psych ward in September 2013 (effectively a life sentence) after a jury found him not guilty of murder by way of insanity.

A psychiatrist previously testified that Smith said he heard voices that told him to eat Gonzalez’s brains and eyes ‘to better understand human behavior’ and ‘to gain vision into the spiritual real.’. He also expressed his desire to consume her flesh.

“He denied experiencing cravings but stated that if they were to arise, he would reach out to his hospital and community supports and providers,” the report stated, according to the CT Post.

And I'm in the neighboring state.

That's comforting.

There does, it must be said, seem to be some sort of (at least) nascent fascination with cannibalism on the Left as of late.

It wasn't long ago the NY Times advocated it as a risque avant-garde fetish.

If you get paywalled, congratulations.

You're a good citizen.

Here's the basic gist:

People are a little concerned for the New York Times, after they published a headline saying 'cannibalism has a time and place' - and it might be now.

On Saturday, a piece in the newspaper analyzed the rise in cannibalism in movies, TV shows, and books. Citing examples like Bones And All, an upcoming film starring Timothée Chalamet, Yellowjackets on Showtime, Fresh on Hulu, and more.

However the "cannibalism has a time and place" line seemingly captured the attention of readers more so than the actual content of the article as many expressed concern over the normalization of cannibalism online.

Anything subversive and destructive is now openly embraced by the Left.

It's all about tearing down society to rebuild - I'm sorry, "reimagine" it as a Marxist utopia.

And the culture war is a legitimate front in their War, which is why they immediately deny they're even engaging on the battlefield.

And if a few people along the way get cannibalized?

Well, they probably had it coming - the bigots.

Brain Eating Cannibal Released From Psych Ward 50 Years Early On Good Behavior​

Hope they fed him well in prison.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 9.24.18 PM.jpg

During the trial Smith's cousin, Nicole Rabb, testified that in December 2011 Smith had showed up at her door in Bridgeport talking about Greek gods and ruminating about needing to go out and get blood. When she saw him the next evening she noticed what appeared to be specks of blood on his pants and that he was carrying chopsticks and a bloody ax.

Rabb said she kicked Smith out of her Seaview Avenue apartment after he told her he had killed a man with the ax and then ate the man's brain and eyeballs in the Lakeview Cemetery, while drinking sake.

During the trial Smith's cousin, Nicole Rabb, testified that in December 2011 Smith had showed up at her door in Bridgeport talking about Greek gods and ruminating about needing to go out and get blood. When she saw him the next evening she noticed what appeared to be specks of blood on his pants and that he was carrying chopsticks and a bloody ax.

Rabb said she kicked Smith out of her Seaview Avenue apartment after he told her he had killed a man with the ax and then ate the man's brain and eyeballs in the Lakeview Cemetery, while drinking sake.

But....good behavior.

Will this utter fucking lunacy ever just end?

How many lessons need to be learned before we realize the Left is hell bent on demolishing society by any means necessary?

I'm lookin at you, deep blue Connecticut.

And I'm in the neighboring state.

That's comforting.

There does, it must be said, seem to be some sort of (at least) nascent fascination with cannibalism on the Left as of late.

It wasn't long ago the NY Times advocated it as a risque avant-garde fetish.

If you get paywalled, congratulations.

You're a good citizen.

Here's the basic gist:

Anything subversive and destructive is now openly embraced by the Left.

It's all about tearing down society to rebuild - I'm sorry, "reimagine" it as a Marxist utopia.

And the culture war is a legitimate front in their War, which is why they immediately deny they're even engaging on the battlefield.

And if a few people along the way get cannibalized?

Well, they probably had it coming - the bigots.
Last I heard you were all upset about vegans. At least this fella eats meat.

Forum List

Back