Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

----------------------- for the most part 'aliens' and imported third worlders do not assimilate and don't want to . .... .

That is simply untrue. That’s throw empty Bud Light cans at the TV nonsense.
Very true

Wrong. I know precisely what I’m talking about, and you are merely speaking out of fear, frustration, and bigotry.
You are destroying the kids future if you are not telling them to assimilate daily, they will have to one day

They are assimilating, as I've told you a hundred times, you moron.
No I see them in high crime
Areas that not being nice never mind assimilating

Very true

Wrong. I know precisely what I’m talking about, and you are merely speaking out of fear, frustration, and bigotry.
You are destroying the kids future if you are not telling them to assimilate daily, they will have to one day
----------------------------------- I don't know that they will ever have to fit in or assimilate . They'll just TAKE OVER as is happening in Western Europe Jits .

If you understood America you would not say such stupid things.
So you won’t help them adjust? Not nice

Do we have the right to ask people from 3rd world countries why they do 3rd world shit , not speak English? Why do you wear a scarf on your head?
Why does your apartment smell? Why do you tear up the grass from your yard? Why do you keep customs that don’t work well here?........

Exactly what the Know Nothings said about immigrants in the 1800s, the descendants of whom are many of those saying the same stupid shit today.
So what’s your point?

Very true

You see what you are afraid of. I see the reality of immigrants assimilating every day.

Do we have the right to ask people from 3rd world countries why they do 3rd world shit , not speak English? Why do you wear a scarf on your head?
Why does your apartment smell? Why do you tear up the grass from your yard? Why do you keep customs that don’t work well here?........

Exactly what the Know Nothings said about immigrants in the 1800s, the descendants of whom are many of those saying the same stupid shit today.
So what’s your point?

They were wrong and you are wrong and the next group of fools who get all weak in the knees about immigrants to this immigrant nation will be wrong as well. Fools like you and dusty grossly underestimate the true strength of my great nation.

Very true

You see what you are afraid of. I see the reality of immigrants assimilating every day.
Lol what does that mean? Lol

Very true

----------------------------------- I don't know that they will ever have to fit in or assimilate . They'll just TAKE OVER as is happening in Western Europe Jits .

Get off the drugs kid, and read what I wrote.

Ok can I ask them why they don’t speak English?

Just as the idiotic, cowardly rhetoric of the Know Nothings appealed to many unskilled laborers in the 1800s, you fear anything that looks like competition to you there at the bottom of the barrel. No confident man expresses so much spineless fear as you.

And the immigrants the Know Nothings were so afraid of assimilated just as immigrants today are doing. In fact, they assimilated well enough to turn around and start fearing the next wave of immigrants. It is a pattern that has played out over and over throughout US history.

Why can't you use proper English?

Just as the idiotic, cowardly rhetoric of the Know Nothings appealed to many unskilled laborers in the 1800s, you fear anything that looks like competition to you there at the bottom of the barrel. No confident man expresses so much spineless fear as you.

And the immigrants the Know Nothings were so afraid of assimilated just as immigrants today are doing. In fact, they assimilated well enough to turn around and start fearing the next wave of immigrants. It is a pattern that has played out over and over throughout US history.
I’m the one trying to help them not you

Can you answer my question and I’ll answer yours

I’ve already answered all your stupid questions.

I’m the one trying to help them not you

Too stupid to even be funny

No you didn’t

Clarify whatever stupid question you think has not yet been addressed.

No you didn’t

Can I ask your students to speak English?

No you didn’t

I already told you that you can ask anyone whatever you want, and your stupid ass can deal with the consequences. How many times are you going to ask the same stupid question, dumb ass?

No you didn’t

I already told you that you can ask anyone whatever you want, and your stupid ass can deal with the consequences. How many times are you going to ask the same stupid question, dumb ass?
So you are saying your students are violent, should i pack some heat?

No you didn’t

So you are saying your students are violent, should i pack some heat?

Put away the straw man, little boy.

Forum List

Back