Struggling Lewiston Maine and the invasion of culture that refuses to assimilate

No you didn’t

Clarify whatever stupid question you think has not yet been addressed.
Can I ask your students to speak English?

I already told you that you can ask anyone whatever you want, and your stupid ass can deal with the consequences. How many times are you going to ask the same stupid question, dumb ass?
So you are saying your students are violent, should i pack some heat?

Put away the straw man, little boy.
See how your are setting your students up for confrontation? You are doing them harm, you hope they fail

Clarify whatever stupid question you think has not yet been addressed.

I already told you that you can ask anyone whatever you want, and your stupid ass can deal with the consequences. How many times are you going to ask the same stupid question, dumb ass?

See how your are setting your students up for confrontation? You are doing them harm, you hope they fail

You’re nowhere near clever enough for this, boy. Move on.

It’s a serious question.. you don’t think the 63 million that voted for trump will want them to speak English only?

It’s a serious question.. you don’t think the 63 million that voted for trump will want them to speak English only?

No. Instead of trolling this thread, why don’t you grow some balls and address the thread I’m going to start in the FZ right now? That’s where your idiocy belongs, but I expect you will hide from it.

No. Instead of trolling this thread, why don’t you grow some balls and address the thread I’m going to start in the FZ right now? That’s where your idiocy belongs, but I expect you will hide from it.
Huh?

Huh?

Just as I expected.

Huh?

Just as I expected.
Teach the kids right or get out the way libtard

Huh?

Just as I expected.
Teach the kids right ...

Says the illiterate dropout. :lol:

Huh?

Just as I expected.
Teach the kids right ...

Can you stop detailing the thread with ad hominem! If you have nothing to ad of substance try to get a education then come back. Thanks THE OP

Huh?

Just as I expected.
Teach the kids right ...

Can you stop detailing the thread with ad hominem! If you have nothing to ad of substance try to get a education then come back. Thanks THE OP

You fail again, kid. You don't post "Teach the kids right or get out the way libtard [sic]" and then cry about ad hominem, dope.

Teach the kids right ...

You fail again, kid. You don't post "Teach the kids right or get out the way libtard [sic]" and then cry about ad hominem, dope.
That’s your job libtard

Just as I expected.
Teach the kids right ...

That’s your job libtard

Considering your obvious lack of education, you clearly know nothing about teaching. I won’t try to tell you the best way to wash a dish.

And since you seem to have the retention of a chicken, I’ll remind you again that I have been a Republican for far longer than you have been alive, little boy.

Teach the kids right ...

That’s your job libtard

Considering your obvious lack of education, you clearly know nothing about teaching. I won’t try to tell you the best way to wash a dish.

And since you seem to have the retention of a chicken, I’ll remind you again that I have been a Republican for far longer than you have been alive, little boy.
Lol you are def not a republican.. who did You vote for?

That’s your job libtard

Lol you are def not a republican.. .....

Once AGAIN, I have been a card-carrying, campaign-working, real-world grown up Republican since long before you ever slipped through Darwin’s net, punk. You understand nothing about Political Science, dopey, you just want to wear team colors. You’re the pink hat of political orientation, boy. Don’t pretend otherwise.

That’s your job libtard

Lol you are def not a republican.. .....

Once AGAIN, I have been a card-carrying, campaign-working, real-world grown up Republican since long before you ever slipped through Darwin’s net, punk. You understand nothing about Political Science, dopey, you just want to wear team colors. You’re the pink hat of political orientation, boy. Don’t pretend otherwise.
Who did you vote for?

Who in there right mind would think bringing worthless garbage like that to there town is a good thing.

Who in there [sic] right mind would think bringing worthless garbage like that to there [sic] town is a good thing.

Learning proper English is a good thing, Jitsock.

ed406d6c6ce55dd583e8cd5ac3463adb.jpg
Nice try fish breath

Forum List

Back