Street preacher, 71, arrested for ‘distressing’ public with ‘homophobic’ rants

The bible says marriage is between one man and one woman? Cause I dont remember it saying that.
Pretty sure Abraham married half of noahs family.

The bible says marriage is between one man and one woman? Cause I dont remember it saying that.

It says it in many places, I however will not do your searching for you. It also says between a man and a oman. You can look that up too.

An elderly pastor was arrested on the streets of London for making “homophobic comments” and telling passers-by that same-sex couples were against “God’s created order”.

Pastor John Sherwood and Pastor Peter Simpson were preaching outside Uxbridge tube station in West London on Friday (23 April).

In an article for the Conservative Woman, a publication which decries “BLM brainwashing”, the “tragedy of transgenderism” and “the degrading spectacle of Cardi B’s nether regions“, Simpson said that he “began the preaching and referred to the grave abandonment by our nation of its Christian foundations, an abandonment which has manifested itself in, for example, the redefinition of marriage”.

Same-sex marriage, he said, was “an assault upon the Biblical revelation, which tells us that marriage can be only between one man and one woman”.

What's next? Dragging a Pastor from the pulpit for preaching the same message?
These nut jobs infest our major cities. The police wont usually do anything unless you complain. A night in the cells might cause him to reflect on his idiocy.
So you favor religious persecution? May the IRA plant an explosive device right up your rectum.

The public is distressed over a street preacher. What a bunch of snowflakes.
People don't have any problem at all with all the pickpockets, muggers, rapists, robbers, extortioners, and murderers on the streets, or the police officers and bobbies beating transients in their sleep with billy clubs in a back alley somewhere, but as soon as a street preacher opens his mouth, there's an arrest warrant out.

A fucking street preacher, mind you.

An elderly pastor was arrested on the streets of London for making “homophobic comments” and telling passers-by that same-sex couples were against “God’s created order”.

Pastor John Sherwood and Pastor Peter Simpson were preaching outside Uxbridge tube station in West London on Friday (23 April).

In an article for the Conservative Woman, a publication which decries “BLM brainwashing”, the “tragedy of transgenderism” and “the degrading spectacle of Cardi B’s nether regions“, Simpson said that he “began the preaching and referred to the grave abandonment by our nation of its Christian foundations, an abandonment which has manifested itself in, for example, the redefinition of marriage”.

Same-sex marriage, he said, was “an assault upon the Biblical revelation, which tells us that marriage can be only between one man and one woman”.

All the patriarchs had multiple wives and concubines.

I now that somewhere deep in your dark mind you think is applicable to the topic but....not so much.

lOLOL.. YOU just posted this: "Same-sex marriage, he said, was “an assault upon the Biblical revelation, which tells us that marriage can be only between one man and one woman”.

I guess that the UK has different laws then the US. But that said, I don't see why these dingbats do this stuff. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them?

The public is distressed over a street preacher. What a bunch of snowflakes.
People don't have any problem at all with all the pickpockets, muggers, rapists, robbers, extortioners, and murderers on the streets, or the police officers and bobbies beating transients in their sleep with billy clubs in a back alley somewhere, but as soon as a street preacher opens his mouth, there's an arrest warrant out.

A fucking street preacher, mind you.
We know the Left hate the Truth of Scripture. They favor religious as well as political persecution.

I'm glad I live in the good ol' USA where I still have some 1st amendment protected speech.
What makes you think the same thing wouldn't happen in the U.S.? Causing a public disturbance is frowned upon and not protected constitutionally, regardless of the topic.

Didn't we fight a war to get away from government censorship by the Brits?

In the UK "free speech" can cost you plenty. People aren't truly free until they can say what they like
and you can read the comments and see who is a state lackey and who is free.

It is also difficult to own firearms in the UK.

You are not a citizen in the UK, you are a subject.

1619723315226.jpeg

I'm glad I live in the good ol' USA where I still have some 1st amendment protected speech.
What makes you think the same thing wouldn't happen in the U.S.? Causing a public disturbance is frowned upon and not protected constitutionally, regardless of the topic.
Tell that to the Burn Loot Murder and Antifa scumbags who riot and destroy our cities!

I now that somewhere deep in your dark mind you think is applicable to the topic but....not so much.

lOLOL.. YOU just posted this: "Same-sex marriage, he said, was “an assault upon the Biblical revelation, which tells us that marriage can be only between one man and one woman”.

Do your own research, I posted it all in another thread. Perhaps your study of the Scripture on this matter will lead you to Christ.

The UK and Canada are a few years ahead of us.
They're so woke it's horrendous.
Those people have to wait for someone to tell them when to wipe.

It says it in many places, I however will not do your searching for you. It also says between a man and a oman. You can look that up too.
I know it says between man and woman, but it doesnt say one man and one woman.
As i said, if it does, why was everyone marrying the whole town? The Father of Israel had several wives. Polygamy was accepted then.
I have heard of different interpretations of verses speaking against it, but that wasnt what it actually said.
If it says it, please post it. I just googled it again and found nothing.

Do your own research, I posted it all in another thread. Perhaps your study of the Scripture on this matter will lead you to Christ.

I know the Bible.. ALL the patriarchs had multiple wives and concubines.

It still doesn't make it right in G-d's eyes.

It still doesn't make it right in G-d's eyes.
How do you know when it isnt in the bible?

Forum List

Back