Straight Pride Month?

Neither do you, for anyone but yourself. Silly right winger.
You sick fvckin Leftist ....

Morality is what it is ....

No one has to define it.

The only reason your sick fvckin ass thinks it needs to be defined is because you want to deny the reality that is morality.

Go find your Safe Space you perverted Leftist fvck ...

Maybe you will find someone who agrees with your mental disorders.

What's wrong with someone being proud of their Straightness?

Especially in today's environment where taking it in the keister is glorified as something tremendous, and if you don't you are called a "homophobe", "transphobe" or worse?

it takes a lot of courage to be openly normative nowadays, children should be taught Hetero history in the schools and the achievements of notable straights from Jesus to John Wayne could be covered.

The issue is we have a First Amendment. It is not up to You to decide what is moral. You only get to help decide what is legal.
Go fuvk yourself.

I can damn sure decide WTF is moral. That is part of my 1st Amendment Right .

Fuckin' ignorant Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
Uh oh...someone got triggered. Some texans are SOOOOOOOOOO sensitive! :itsok:

Especially in today's environment where taking it in the keister is glorified as something tremendous, and if you don't you are called a "homophobe", "transphobe" or worse?

it takes a lot of courage to be openly normative nowadays, children should be taught Hetero history in the schools and the achievements of notable straights from Jesus to John Wayne could be covered.
Nothing wrong with someone being proud of their straightness. Who said otherwise?

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Being straight is just a normal way of life, it's nothing to Celebrate

In this society? Being normal is something to be proud of.
How so? Rugged Individualism is now looked down on here?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

oh, wait, you were just trolling weren't you?
Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.
So, your arguments are so weak that you accuse others of trolling now?

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

I say sure. But you don't mean it. YOu are just trolling. Because you are a troll.

My point stands. In this society, being normal, is something to be celebrated.
Why?

The issue is we have a First Amendment. It is not up to You to decide what is moral. You only get to help decide what is legal.
Go fuvk yourself.

I can damn sure decide WTF is moral. That is part of my 1st Amendment Right .

Fuckin' ignorant Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
Your opinion...we don't have to go by your opinion. In fact, it's our 1st Amendment right to laugh at your opinion. :heehee:

Nothing wrong with someone being proud of their straightness. Who said otherwise?

Our leaders like President Biden, remain in the closet as to their sexuality.

When will our President come out openly as a proud, normative man?

That's the point.

Imagine Joe Biden marching down the Canyon of Heroes in New York City for a Straight Pride parade, openly declaring his heterosexuality?

Wouldn't that send a great message to young people that they can come out themselve?

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

I say sure. But you don't mean it. YOu are just trolling. Because you are a troll.

Why?

Because so much abnormality and bad behavior and mental illness, is being forced down our throats as "stunning and brave" or some such shit.

Someone who manages to withstand that onslaught of insanity and remain normal, deserves to be celebrated.

you are just a troll.

Why?

Because so much abnormality and bad behavior and mental illness, is being forced down our throats as "stunning and brave" or some such shit.

Someone who manages to withstand that onslaught of insanity and remain normal, deserves to be celebrated.
Good grief! Don't gag on it.

you are just a troll.

Why?

Why do you have such a view of negativity about normalcy?

If everyone became Homo, the human race would die out you know

you are just a troll.

Why?

Mmm, at the risk of mixing metaphors, too late, I already have.

you are just a troll.

Why?

Why do you have such a view of negativity about normalcy?

If everyone became Homo, the human race would die out you know
Why do you have such a negative view of intelligence?
Gay people have children you know

you are just a troll.

Why?

1623253039296.png

danielpalos, your posts begging for women to have sex with you are off topic. Rather than continuing to argue with you or ridicule you, I am deleting the posts. Stay on topic.

Neither do you, for anyone but yourself. Silly right winger.
You sick fvckin Leftist ....

Morality is what it is ....

No one has to define it.

The only reason your sick fvckin ass thinks it needs to be defined is because you want to deny the reality that is morality.

Go find your Safe Space you perverted Leftist fvck ...

Maybe you will find someone who agrees with your mental disorders.
So...it's still moral to have slaves? It used to be.................while it used to be immoral to free someone's slaves if they were mistreated.
Used to be moral to beat your wife (some still believe it is).

You are really a sad little specimen, aren't you?

Our leaders like President Biden, remain in the closet as to their sexuality.

When will our President come out openly as a proud, normative man?

That's the point.

Imagine Joe Biden marching down the Canyon of Heroes in New York City for a Straight Pride parade, openly declaring his heterosexuality?

Wouldn't that send a great message to young people that they can come out themselve?
"Our leaders like President Biden, remain in the closet as to their sexuality."

Oh? :eusa_eh: Tell us more.

you are just a troll.

Why?

"being forced down our throats".................:heehee: Isn't that the common theme for the so-called straight righties.....:heehee:

Forum List

Back