Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

Uncensored2008
You really are jaw droppingly stupid.

OK.

Uncensored2008
They say that racism is just a manifestation of stupidity - in your case that is irrefutable.

Are you gonna get to the point ?

Uncensored2008
{Every year, the FBI releases their collected national crime statistics to the public. According to the data, in 2019 blacks murdered 566 whites and whites were responsible for murdering 246 blacks.}

Getting stats from the FBI about black people is like getting stats from Ronald McDonald about vegertarians.
  • The FBI who sent a letter to Martin Luther King telling him to kill himself ? FBI–King suicide letter - Wikipedia
  • The FBI who in regards to black people have planted false stories in the press about blk ppl
  • Planted false witnesses in court trials aboiut blk ppl
  • Sent false letters to create distrust and division among blk leaders.
  • Planted informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got black people fired at work.
  • Broke up black marriages.
  • Broke into black people’s houses to search them.
  • Arrested black leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framed black people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committed murder.
The FBI killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

main-qimg-cdb6219798478e63b8e4390369270bf1-lq

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

main-qimg-a260b0341326dc909b8257be13007a89-lq

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

main-qimg-b910b5cfb4541fa2d642cc87a1ab6abc-lq

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

Uncensored2008
The USA isn't a city, you drooling racist retard. nor is the USA segregated. There are pockets of anti-white, what would we call them? "Tyron Crow" laws that prohibit Der Juden from places on campuses and exclude the from housing and employment. But these are still somewhat limited.

Nope. What white ppl do is create these “Neighborhood Improvement Associations” which are basically ways to keep blacks out, or banks that redlined entire blk communities, thereby depriving them of capital investment, or the predatory lenders who set up shop in the hood, and charge black borrowers 10 or 20 times the interest that a normal bank would.

That's why finding prosperous suburbs in the USA with little to no white people living there is a tough task.

Sure a black person could live around blks (and many do) the problem is they will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

Where as white people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those prosperous areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets and that's why the USA is a very racially segergated place

Uncensored2008
Since most of the people in the USA are white, it follows that they would have the most guns.

No. As a % whites have more guns than blacks.

Uncensored2008
BUT blacks have an edge when it comes to ILLEGAL guns.

1630914658536-png.535637

View attachment 591498
See - We don't have organized crime in blk society. We don't have all these ways creating false stats about white people.

Asian people don't apologize for the Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza. Latino's don't apologize for the Latin american drug cartels and criminal organizations like La Eme.

White people don't apologize for the Russian mafia gangs like Vory V Zakone brotherhood

White people don't apologize for italian organized crime (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia, Calbrian Ndragheta and Puglian Sacra, US Cosa Nostra)

These groups form a underworld of violent crime that beats any blk street gangs in power, prestige and money.

These crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

You have to understand the economics of this real big crime.

Same old racist cut and puke.

You've posted this same bullshit from the racist hate site that does your thinking what, a dozen times?

I get it, you're stupid - you have no chance of actually debating anyone.

Zimbabwe can't feed itself you retard. The government has BEGGED the white farmers to come back.

DURRRRR
Look - Whites in Zimbabwe can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA and Zimbabwe is not just for Agriculture but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be all right.

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power and land, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Same old racist cut and puke.

You've posted this same bullshit from the racist hate site that does your thinking what, a dozen times?

I get it, you're stupid - you have no chance of actually debating anyone.
Well you come with the same talking points a dozen times. So I simply knock down those talking points.

You don't dispute any info.......... you dismiss. You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It's part of how your brain works.

You are locked in your own self-delusion. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

You came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Look - Whites in Zimbabwe can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA and Zimbabwe is not just for Agriculture but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be all right.

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power and land, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

Why bother. They built their nest, let them die in it.

The choice is White Zimbabweans can wrk as cleaners n labourers n janitor n sharecroppers for blk farmers for minimum wage or go bk to Europe.

Fuck em. Blacks raped and pillaged. Let them die of starvation. They demanded it. They get to suffer for their stupid actions.

The white farmers are GONE moron. The blacks chased them away. So now the blacks get to die horrible deaths because they were stupid.

How do you like that.

Fuck em. Blacks raped and pillaged. Let them die of starvation. They demanded it. They get to suffer for their stupid actions.

The white farmers are GONE moron. The blacks chased them away. So now the blacks get to die horrible deaths because they were stupid.

How do you like that.
You're delusional son.

It appears that we are facing the usual white racist bout of historical amnesia.

Cecil Rhodes: An Evil, Murderous Colonialist Who Plundered Southern Africa​

If there is one man permanently etched in the history of Southern Africa for his grand imperialist designs, it must be Cecil John Rhodes. His wild ambitions inspired by British imperialism resulted in the region being turned upside down for the simple reason that the white man was supposed to benefit from Africa’s riches.

The colonial crimes he committed against the local people who were leading their lives without much disturbance make him one of the vilest men to ever walk the face of the earth. The legacy of Cecil Rhodes was colonialism, brutality, destruction, selfishness, and plunder.

When the scramble for Africa was raging, the continent presented vast opportunities for the white capitalists. White men who decided to expand their capital traveled to Africa for their business “adventures” and displaced the African way of life that was prevalent on the continent. The African way of life was supplanted by a European lifestyle that now encompassed forced labor and a forced religion (Christianity). The white capitalists masked their colonial ambitions meant to expand their profits by preaching the misleading and misrepresentative message of “civilizing” Africa and “spreading commerce.” The way of life led by the Africans was termed barbaric and according to the imperialists, the African was lucky to be a beneficiary of British benevolence hinged on the propagation of “civilization and education.”

Charles D. Rudd went on to become Rhodes’ partner when they created the De Beers Mining Company and later the British South Africa Company (BSAC). Through the cruel treatment of black workers, De Beers became the largest diamond company in the world and still retains that status in the 21st century.

While his imperialist agenda laid a solid foundation for apartheid in South Africa to flourish, the viciousness of Rhodes as regards profits was seen in the colonization of Zimbabwe. The British South Africa Company, led by Cecil Rhodes, employed deception to claim territory in modern-day Zimbabwe. They used brutal force to make sure the territory belonged to them and they did whatever they wanted with the land, suppressing and repressing its people in the process. Rhodes did not want the Colonial Office in London interfering in the business of the colonies; he wanted the settlers, local politicians, and governors to run the colonies. He used money from the British South Africa Company to thwart the influence of the Colonial Office. He financed the colonial projects himself. This proved useful to him as this power enabled him to counter the interests of rival European powers including the Portuguese, Germans, and the Boers.

The BSAC had its own paramilitary force to satisfy the imperial impulses of the company, headed by Cecil Rhodes. By 1888, the focus was turned to the north of Limpopo (present-day Zimbabwe and Zambia) for more minerals. In that same year, the Ndebele king Lobengula was tricked to sign the Rudd Concession.

Now if any of you white pricks and bitches would tolerate immigrants going into a white country and doing these things, then you can condemn the blacks in South Africa and blacks here who support what they are trying to do now. But since we know that not one of you white racists would begin to tolerate this, shut the fuck up. Paul's position on this matter is correct and I support the Africans right to their sovereignty which includes the return to blacks of ALL ancestral lands stolen by whites either by force or policy.

Well you come with the same talking points a dozen times. So I simply knock down those talking points.

You don't dispute any info.......... you dismiss. You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It's part of how your brain works.

You are locked in your own self-delusion. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

You came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?

We know a few things.

1. You're not black
  2. You're uneducated
  3. You've have a very low IQ
You clearly hate black people which is why you put on black face to defame them.

How do you like that.
No white man is African. But you know what’s funny ? White ppl always “well ya know if u blacks do for self then we whites would be cool”

and yet here u r crying about a country u probably could not point out on a map, a country u have never bin to, a country that is not bothering white countries, a country that is doing 4 self n ur still crying? lol

As I’ve always said “u av 2 speak the language of the white man n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands”

We know a few things.

1. You're not black
  2. You're uneducated
  3. You've have a very low IQ
You clearly hate black people which is why you put on black face to defame them.
Cool. I’ll take that. I’m black, uneducated n I have low IQ, o and I have nine kids to nine baby mamas and I smoke weed all day.

Now what are you gonna do about it ?

No, it's not. Most people here do frequent stormfront and Neo Nazis do run for office in the republican party.
I wouldn't know, I don't bother to go to other sites and look for people that are on here.

No white man is African. But you know what’s funny ? White ppl always “well ya know if u blacks do for self then we whites would be cool”

and yet here u r crying about a country u probably could not point out on a map, a country u have never bin to, a country that is not bothering white countries, a country that is doing 4 self n ur still crying? lol

As I’ve always said “u av 2 speak the language of the white man n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands”

Nope. I speak my language. I detest violence. I also detest stupidity. Stupid people use violence to take things from others then whine when they can't make those things work. So they then destroy those things.

Racists are the ultimate form of stupidity. You for instance are happy that millions of black people are starving so long as no white devil is allowed to help.

That is the ultimate stupidity.

westwall
Nope. I speak my language. I detest violence. I also detest stupidity. Stupid people use violence to take things from others then whine when they can't make those things work. So they then destroy those things. Racists are the ultimate form of stupidity. You for instance are happy that millions of black people are starving so long as no white devil is allowed to help.

You detest violence ? This coming from someone who is defending a political movement in Southern Africa (Zimbabwe and South Africa) of white nationalism, which historically has used the most incredible violence to conquer Zimbabwe and South Africa and installed systems of apartheid and forced the black people to live in shanty towns without a biscuit and practically elliminated millions of the indigenous people in Africa........... and then tell those same people that they're stupid, dumb, uncivilized and can't do nothing ?

And now you wanna lecture about how you detest violence ?

I find that precious

Last edited:
westwall
Nope. I speak my language. I detest violence. I also detest stupidity. Stupid people use violence to take things from others then whine when they can't make those things work. So they then destroy those things. Racists are the ultimate form of stupidity. You for instance are happy that millions of black people are starving so long as no white devil is allowed to help.

You detest violence ? This coming from someone who is defending a political movement in Southern Africa (Zimbabwe and South Africa) of white nationalism, which historically has used the most incredible violence to conquer Zimbabwe and South Africa and installed systems of apartheid and forced the black people to live in shanty towns without a biscuit and practically elliminated millions of the indigenous people in Africa........... and then tell those same people that they're stupid, dumb, uncivilized and can't do nothing ?

And now you wanna lecture about how you detest violence ?

I find that precious

A political movement that FED AFRICA, you ridiculous clod. Since the white farmers were forced off of their farms millions of black Africans have starved.

Pull your head out of your ignorant, racist ass!

A political movement that FED AFRICA, you ridiculous clod. Since the white farmers were forced off of their farms millions of black Africans have starved.

Pull your head out of your ignorant, racist ass!

As long as whites in SA and Zimbabwe are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA and Zim should stay hard on them

1642973141783.png

1642973165344.png

But it's interesting that whites around the world seem to think that non-violence is great for black people but don't believe in non-violence for themselves.

But once violence goes ethnic...........it goes real primitive.

Even if (And this is a massive if) whites in SA or Zim hijacked the entire SA or Zim military there simply isn't enough firepower there to succeed against massed pitchfork assaults by the far more numerous black people.

If White S.Africans or white Zimbabweans want to get violent they will lose and lose very badly

As to the rest of the world's reaction:

This could not happen overnight. To be sure, a coup-like assault on the government would be the overt headline kick-off event. But it isn't a "race war" until the races themselves decide it is. Until then it's simply politics by violent means. Just as in happened in Turkey couple of years ago..

This is about land reform and economics. In S.Africa and Zim since freedom little land reform has taken place, and the same in Botswana and Zambia. st.

Black people remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences (death, sanctions)

Black people are taking their land bk and the USA, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

I love Julius Malema and his response to Trump a few years bk

Forum List

Back