Why Arab Nations Won't Accept Palestinians

Jordan-the country where the "refugees" tried to assassinate the king, actually DID assassinate the PM, and damn near started a civil war? You can't possibly be that ignorant.

Look, I get it-you lament the failure of the Final Solution.

Refugee populations are a problem. Look at the Jews and their savagery in Palestine.

There are 400,000 in Arabia.. Lebanon and Kuwait also have Palestinians. They don't live in refugee camps.
Again you continue to parrot half truths there are some 280000 Palestinians in Sauda Arabia however if you live in Saudia Arabia for ten years you can become a citizen of that country except anyone of Palestinian descent this law was passed in 2004 and is still in effect as far as I know wink wink nudge nudge…Refugee camps are a misnomer what continuing to live on the dole basically getting freebies for generations is a Palestinian right that no other people in the world seem to be priveledged to get…

This was an issue with the PLO, which is a specific organization, not the Palestinian people. I'm not going to say that you cannot be the fucking stupid because you obviously are.
Just stop. You're looking at a turd, insisting it's a diamond, and expecting everyone to believe you.

Forum List

Back