Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

Leave your delusion and stop lying to yourself white boy. If things were like you want to pretend none of this would be happening.

No, dumbass, what is going to happen is you are going to attack the wrong person and you will get the karmic bitchslap you deserve.

No, dumbass, what is going to happen is you are going to attack the wrong person and you will get the karmic bitchslap you deserve.
The problem you have with this, is that I am the one speaking the truth. You are getting the karmic bitchslap. Your racism needs to end. Your delusions have you living a lie.

A link directly from God ?

I dont think do

you merely found a point of you agree with
That link showed how whites still control the economy of South Africa. But you would rather run from fact than face it.

That link showed how whites still control the economy of South Africa.
No, it merely claimed all the wealth has not been redistributed yet

but the blacks controlling SA are working on it

White males are:

- 3 times more likely per capita to commit a Familicide or kill their family.
- 3 times more likely per capita to rape or sexually abuse a child.
- 2 times more likely per capita to commit a mass KILLING.
- 2 times more likely per capita to shoot at police.

1643116101746.png

1643113823765.png

1643113843522.png

1643113887613.png

Last edited:
Nobody has slaughtered more of their own people and others than whites

60 million whites killed by other whites under Stalin.
25 million whites killed by other whites under Hitler.
30 million whites killed via White on White ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, Armenia, Serbia, Albania, The Ukraine.

1643116797783.png

Yet they have NERVE to tell blk ppl that we are the most violent ?

All Blacks must celebrate the death of the evil, wicked, white supremacist Colin Flaherty. He was an extreme anti-Black racist who manufactured false, bigoted narratives about Black Americans and crime to fit his racist propagandist agenda. GOOD RIDDANCE! BURN IN HELL!

1643117301917.png

Hang on what's this music I hear

Sh*t !! Where is this music coming from ? Sorry USMB but I think there is something wrong with my laptop can stop this music playing lol

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: IM2
“White boy”, huh?

IM2 would complain about a hate crime if a white person referred to him as “boy”

Yeah, racists are stupid. That's for certain.

White males are:

View attachment 592536

View attachment 592521

View attachment 592522
View attachment 592523

White males are:

View attachment 592536

View attachment 592521

View attachment 592522
View attachment 592523

Anyone can go online and find horrible crimes. It’s not just whites.
True. But I think, even from what I see on this board, the crimes of black folks are more often pointed out and commented on in order to "prove" the deeply ingrained myth that blacks are violent criminals and nothing more. The videos are often accompanied by rants about the problems black people seem to have and admonitions to "be afraid!."

I think perhaps showing some other horrible crimes can be a reminder that we are all human and one group is just as capable of atrocities as another.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, it merely claimed all the wealth has not been redistributed yet

but the blacks controlling SA are working on it
Wrong. As usual.

Whites stole what they have in South Africa. Recognize that.

Yes you are stupid.

A white person won't call me boy to my face.

I would call you asshole to your face because you are one. Boy I reserve for children.

Unlike you, I ain't a racist. You use racist terms all the time.

I would call you asshole to your face because you are one. Boy I reserve for children.

Unlike you, I ain't a racist. You use racist terms all the time.
You might not enjoy the consequences of your decision. I use terms with racists who make racist comments to me. You get what you give. Whites who have not made racist comments to me have not had such things said. So when you and the other racists stop making racist comments, you won't get them back. You are a racist.

“Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

That describes YOU.

Forum List

Back