Store owner murders innocent black kid

Now I know I've gotten under your racist skin. Be honest, you would be strenuously objecting if a white teenager was shot by a black store owner while he was running away, especially when you didn't have all the info on the situation, such as gang membership, prior encounters, etc.

I don't care what your emotional rationale is for shooting a kid who's running away from you, it's morally unacceptable and is in fact murder. "He'll come back and rob me" is not sufficient to kill him. And I find it interesting that you seem to think that the law regarding murder is "strawman crap". Also, I don't live in a suburb. You're just guessing.

You're one of the dumber GOP shills on the innernetz. All you do is suck ass for The Party, trying to convince yourself your idiot ass kissing is going to steal votes from Democrats if you babble idiot shit like you just did.

And, it's immediately obvious you're a clueless brat, no need to guess at all.

Then it’s ADW, which is a felony, not shoplifting. But even if that was the case it wasn’t legal OR moral for the owner to shoot the kid in the back as he fled,
Well, again, that's one side of the story, isn't it?

You're one of the dumber GOP shills on the innernetz. All you do is suck ass for The Party, trying to convince yourself your idiot ass kissing is going to steal votes from Democrats if you babble idiot shit like you just did.

Are you going to answer any of the questions he asked you?

And there is the end of your argument. You have nothing further to add, so you go juvenile and attempt to insult me. That doesn't work. The bottom line remains, you don't have the moral authority to shoot a kid in the back who's running away from you, no matter how convinced you are that he's going to come back and rob you later.

And there is the end of your argument. You have nothing further to add, so you go juvenile and attempt to insult me. That doesn't work. The bottom line remains, you don't have the moral authority to shoot a kid in the back who's running away from you, no matter how convinced you are that he's going to come back and rob you later.

Yours never started. You know exactly squat about what goes on in high crime neighborhoods and what works in real life. You think it's all a big TV cop show and 'The Law Will Take Care Of It All'. You're stupid; the guy made sure an armed theving thug wasn't going to come back for revenge or bring his buddies to do him in. The store owner did exactly the right thing for his circumstances.

You just sit on your fat white ass at Shills R Us and make ideological pronouncements that even you know are bullshit. You sniveling about 'moral authority' is hilarious projection.

lol go ahead and Post Last. You couldn't stand not to, even though you haven't said a thing to be taken seriously in years.

Are you going to answer any of the questions he asked you?

Why don't you? His questions aren't directed at anything I said, he just needed to change the subject is all, just like you do. All you hood rat fans know the store owner did the right thing, you just want to deflect from your armed thug winning a Darwin Award. He didn't need to take a weapon into a conveninece store and then try to steal stuff. Not that you would see anything wrong with that yourself, but a few people would.

Failing to address it has only made the problem worse. We have seen gangs / teams hit businesses, stealing thousands of dollars of high dollar items.

Businesses are closing stores and leaving crime-ridden cities where the auhjorities have given up trying to protect their stores, leaving communitoes without stores to shop in, for people to find work.

Forfeiting safety, law and order is not an acceptable choice.
Trace It Back to the Sixties' Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Legislation

Forum List

Back