Store owner murders innocent black kid

No you don't, tactical police units have guns, not all officers carry guns on duty. If an incident warrants guns, then those officers are called in. But for that to happen first, you need a proper gun culture. A responsible gun owner has passed the requirements to be a safe a gun owner, only uses and takes it to appropriate places, and stores it securely in a locked gun cabinet. Owning a gun, using a gun is not the problem. Is the person suitable, where the gun is used and taken to, and how to store the gun when not in use is the important factor.

If you are safe and responsible, you own and use a gun in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

Why that doesn't get through the thick skulls of Americans is anyone's guess.
All police in your neighborhood need to be disarmed and public notice needs to be made of it.

Correct, to get away from a safe gun culture, go to what fucks up the whole system, Rights and the 2nd. When it comes to guns and gun safety, America is a 3rd world country.

You need the second to debunk logic and safety.
Every one of those goddamn Negroes and Hispanics in Chicago are already breaking gun control laws so what the hell will change with any new law?

2023_race_060123-320x298.png

That is all you have given is yours, when I asked you to back it up with something anything all I heard was crickets.
My opinion is based on years of observation

And I really dont care if you agree with me or not

The 14 year old was armed, and the store owner is Asian. Guess who has been assaulting Asians repeatedly for years now? Black racists cause this sort of escalation and reaction. The guy should pay a fine for littering and be let go.
Probably. No telling how many crimes and murders he saved his neighbors from, though, probably dozens.
Black people should be disarmed, yes. White people should be required to train and carry. So should Asians and Indians. They need protection from the hordes of feral racist black animals the Democratic Party has created and now encourage to rob and kill.
^^^ And then GQP'ers bitch and moan and play the victim when this stuff is pointed out.

^^^ And then GQP'ers bitch and moan and play the victim when this stuff is pointed out.
As usual our one-legged social justice lib is at it again

Always attacking repubs but not dems

For instance this is clearly wrong but mac1958 says nothing:

Shoplifting isn't a crime that allows the use of deadly force. Plus shooting a fleeing criminal in the back is generally illegal even if the criminal is a fleeing felon which this kid wasn't. Shoplifting is a misdemeanor.

If it were then within a year shoplifting would all but dissapear.

If there are consequences for criminals we would have a lot less crime.

But criminals aren't even afraid of the police anymore. If they were then civilians wouldn't be taking law into their own hands.

But in all seriousness, if you comitt a crime, even stealing a pack of gum you have officially taken your life into your own hands. Stealing even some gum just increased your odds of being hurt or killed.

Don't want to be arrested? Ass kicked? Or killed? Don't break the law. It really is that simple.

If he had never stolen anything to begin with there would have 0% chance he ever would have gotten shot for stealing

We'll take it up with all 5 of them at the next meeting.
Here's a few more for you, from USMB alone.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:
However, rest assured that if we could somehow do it over again we would have picked our own cotton rather than bring all those goddamn Jungle Monkeys over here.
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
And we do need to send all the marxist jigaboos back to Africa or execute them.
I used to not hate black people but they sure made it easy recently, so I hate them all. I will make life hell for every fucking neegrow I deal with. Pray I am never on a jury because I will convict all day long SOLELY because fuck black people in the fucking black asshole!!!
Time to make black people suffer!!!

Forum List

Back