Wow: Bud Light units sold down 30%

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
According to data by Bump Williams Consulting and Nielsen IQ, provided to Newsweek, in the week ending May 20, sales volume—the number of units of beer sold—declined 29.5 percent compared to the same period last year, while sales revenue was down 25.7 percent on the same week in 2022.

It appears the backlash against Bud Light has been quite effective. This might be cultural now, the brand might not ever fully recover.

It appears the backlash against Bud Light has been quite effective. This might be cultural now, the brand might not ever fully recover.

Probably accurate. A-B should really be looking to push a different brand they already have in their portfolio, or launch a whole new brand to attract former Bud Light drinkers.

Bud Light is now attached to the LGBTQ+ community, I can't see men buying or publicly drinking the brew unless they actually do want their buttholes violated.

Keeping BL as a niche brand for those seeking male-on-male cheek busting is probably a smart idea. But as a mainstream brand, its through.

I am a member of a shooting club.

I was not there but last week they had a range day where they were using full cans of Bud Light as shooting targets.

The guys brought their previously purchased cans.

One of the Walmarts had it on sale for 99 cents a case just to get rid of it one member bought $5 worth to shoot up. Cheaper than most paper targets.

I don't see those prices. And I've been looking. LOL

But lt is not horrible. You can drink a sixer easy, and not get much of a buzz, but it'll cut the cottonmouth after mowing the lawn. .....

Probably accurate. A-B should really be looking to push a different brand they already have in their portfolio, or launch a whole new brand to attract former Bud Light drinkers.

Bud Light is now attached to the LGBTQ+ community, I can't see men buying or publicly drinking the brew unless they actually do want their buttholes violated.

Keeping BL as a niche brand for those seeking male-on-male cheek busting is probably a smart idea. But as a mainstream brand, its through.
Most people dont care.

What's truly interesting is that this is really the first national opportunity for people to voice their opinion on the matter in a meaningful way. Previously such degenerate queer issues were localized, limited to particular items, like a single sport. Even the whole Target thing is still rather limited, yet obviously the results are catastrophic. Liberals should take heed, this is only the beginning.

According to data by Bump Williams Consulting and Nielsen IQ, provided to Newsweek, in the week ending May 20, sales volume—the number of units of beer sold—declined 29.5 percent compared to the same period last year, while sales revenue was down 25.7 percent on the same week in 2022.

Well, it's hardly surprising that Maga is a bigger bud lt consumer than gays. Assuming the numbers show that, which they actually don't. LOL

DemoKKKrats are drinking as much nasty Bud Light as they can, but it's not helping.

LOL

Forum List

Back