Store owner murders innocent black kid

The 14 year old was armed, and the store owner is Asian. Guess who has been assaulting Asians repeatedly for years now? Black racists cause this sort of escalation and reaction. The guy should pay a fine for littering and be let go.
Actually it has been whites that have been assaulting Asians for years after Trump told you fools they were responsible for COVID.

This is a very sad incident

Immigrants like chow open stores in crappy black neighbors and then fight with their customers constantly

I have no doubt that the black kid stole the water as so many other black kids have done before him

Of course Chow went too far and will pay a terrible price for his mistake

But between the two he was the hard working person trying to earn an honest living
So why don't they open stores in uppity white neighborhoods?

How do you know he stole the water? Where you there? How many white kids do you think steal water or is it just folks of color who steal shit.

So why don't they open stores in uppity white neighborhoods?
Rents are cheaper and the market is open to people who are willing to put up with difficult customers

These are not rich people

Often the startup money comes from extended family members rather than traditional lending sources

Of course you still avoid the obvious; that's because you're stupid and have no clue how criminals and gangs work in ghettoes. You think it's like Hollywood westerns and the good guys let the bad guys draw first and stuff. The shopkeeper would be a target for reprisal until the kid died or got locked up.
Again, show me where it's legal to shoot someone in the back who is running away from you, and while you're at it, please cite the last murder case where the defendant successfully used "He was going to come back and kill me later" as a defense. You can have all the rationales you want, but when the law is against you, it's not legal. I've yet to be convinced that the shooter was justified.

Shoplifting isn't a crime that allows the use of deadly force. Plus shooting a fleeing criminal in the back is generally illegal even if the criminal is a fleeing felon which this kid wasn't. Shoplifting is a misdemeanor.
So rubber bullets??

Again, show me where it's legal to shoot someone in the back who is running away from you, and while you're at it, please cite the last murder case where the defendant successfully used "He was going to come back and kill me later" as a defense. You can have all the rationales you want, but when the law is against you, it's not legal. I've yet to be convinced that the shooter was justified.

I don't give a shit if it's 'legal' or not; you live out the Burbs and don't know shit, which is why you need that strawman crap. Eat some more Prozac and babble ideological fantasy nonsense for your fellow Burb Brats.

So bodecea wants to extend our gun rights and let 14 year olds purchase guns? You're coming around girl!.

Commies thinnk white people should be disarmed and all their guns given to black people. Arm chair 'revolutionaries' always think that's a cool idea.

I don't give a shit if it's 'legal' or not; you live out the Burbs and don't know shit, which is why you need that strawman crap. Eat some more Prozac and babble ideological fantasy nonsense for your fellow Burb Brats.
Now I know I've gotten under your racist skin. Be honest, you would be strenuously objecting if a white teenager was shot by a black store owner while he was running away, especially when you didn't have all the info on the situation, such as gang membership, prior encounters, etc.

I don't care what your emotional rationale is for shooting a kid who's running away from you, it's morally unacceptable and is in fact murder. "He'll come back and rob me" is not sufficient to kill him. And I find it interesting that you seem to think that the law regarding murder is "strawman crap". Also, I don't live in a suburb. You're just guessing.

Forum List

Back