Store owner murders innocent black kid

You lefties know everything.

Odd, I am the one sticking strictly with what has been presented by the article. Now if you mean I can read the article and comprehend the article and you are unable to, well OK.

He probably was saying "hands up, don't shoot".

Article notes that never happened. Were you unable to comprehend that part also?

Odd, I am the one sticking strictly with what has been presented by the article. Now if you mean I can read the article and comprehend the article and you are unable to, well OK.

Article notes that never happened. Were you unable to comprehend that part also?

And you believe and expecting us to believe that article is 100% honest and correct.

Just as it was in case of "gentle giant" Michael Brown, " Skittles boy" Travon Martin, or "white supremacist" Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.

It was in the article, so it must be truth. REEEE!!!

And you believe and expecting us to believe that article is 100% honest and correct.

I've read other articles and they all say the same thing.

Just as it was in case of "gentle giant" Michael Brown, " Skittles boy" Travon Martin, or "white supremacist" Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.

What are you claiming? Cops lie?

The kid was armed. Sucks to be such a major Darwin Award winner, but that's life for habitual criminals and thug wannabees. And of course only fools wait for the vermin to get the first shot, or assume they're unarmed these days, especially black yoofs.
Armed or not, it’s still illegal to shoot a fleeing criminal. Even the police aren’t allowed to use deadly force on a fleeing armed felon UNLESS he is posing a clear danger to others.

Cheering on a murderer of an innocent child. This is where MAGAt is now.
I’m not sure how “innocent” this kid was. At fourteen he was illegally in possession of a pistol. That doesn’t excuse the store owner shooting him in the back as he fled. One can be guilty of one criminal action without being guilty of another one.

What about Trayvon?
Martin was shot in self defense. The only witness said Martin was hitting Zimmerman “MMA style” under oath in the trial. Zimmerman had wounds inflicted by Martin slamming his head on the concrete sidewalk which could easily have killed or crippled Zimmerman. Those are facts, not suppositions.

Probably the store owner had grown tired of being ripped off, and finally decided enough was enough.

YES but he let his racism destroy him !! You cannot just assume every black creep is a demon !! Sure many are but this KID WAS INNOCENT and his life is a huge tragedy

Forum List

Back