Store owner murders innocent black kid

Agreed.
I suppose he could be oriental and just lived in Columbia.
Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

Some of the purer ancient stock in the Americas would probably look Asian, so there is that. He could indeed be a descentant of the first migrants.

Last edited:
Not all blacks are N !!!

American blacks are the bottom of the global black gene pool. My Ethiopian ENT doctor is excellent, very well read and doesn't loot his patients with high dollar prescriptions that don't work, and still does well financially. He did go to Yale Medical here in the States, though, not Africa. His kids all went to school on full scholarships and high SAT's, no AA needed.

American blacks are the bottom of the global black gene pool. My Ethiopian ENT doctor is excellent, very well read and doesn't loot his patients with high dollar prescriptions that don't work, and still does well financially. He did go to Yale Medical here in the States, though, not Africa. His kids all went to school on full scholarships and high SAT's, no AA needed.
Yes !! Ethiopians are excellent people

Yours never started. You know exactly squat about what goes on in high crime neighborhoods and what works in real life. You think it's all a big TV cop show and 'The Law Will Take Care Of It All'. You're stupid; the guy made sure an armed theving thug wasn't going to come back for revenge or bring his buddies to do him in. The store owner did exactly the right thing for his circumstances.

You just sit on your fat white ass at Shills R Us and make ideological pronouncements that even you know are bullshit. You sniveling about 'moral authority' is hilarious projection.

lol go ahead and Post Last. You couldn't stand not to, even though you haven't said a thing to be taken seriously in years.
The store owner will likely do time for this. Be sure to testify at his trial how he did the right thing, then you can feel all self-righteous and stuff about how you understand the way the world works. Here's a hint, though. Don't expect anyone, even his defense attorney, to do anything other than shake their heads in amazement at your racist naivety. You never did deal with the scenario where a white kid is shot by a black store owner as he was running away. You don't need to, though, because we know what your reaction would be.

That noise you hear is the rest of the world laughing at you while we wait for you to catch up to the last century.

And it's oh so nice knowing that you're not going to try making yet another stupid post in which you attempt to insult, but can't quite even manage that, so I'll enjoy the last word.

The 2nd is about legal gun ownership, not homicide.
Multiply this incident by 53 and you have a holiday weekend in Chicago. Kind of a media imbalance.
It's all about letting any idiot run stupid in public with a gun. You gun nuts are utterly stupid when it comes to this, that's why America has a dangerous gun culture, those that believe are the good guys are dumber than the bad guys.

It's all about letting any idiot run stupid in public with a gun. You gun nuts are utterly stupid when it comes to this, that's why America has a dangerous gun culture, those that believe are the good guys are dumber than the bad guys.
I went to the shooting range this morning and had a pleasant time with my "gun nut" buddies.

We put a few holes in paper, bragged about being the best shot, told a few exaggerated war stories (because we are all veterans) and ridiculed this Potatohead piece of shit that stole the 2020 election.

None of us are on welfare or have criminal records. We take care of our families, pay a ton in taxes, contribute to charity, do community service and raise our kids to be good law abiding Americans.

You goddamn asshole Moon Bats can't stand it, can you?

Yeah, cuz all the store ever did was run around randomly shooting people n stuff.

Blame it on black gangsta thuggz gun culture, then you would have a real point.

The store owner will likely do time for this. Be sure to testify at his trial how he did the right thing, then you can feel all self-righteous and stuff about how you understand the way the world works. Here's a hint, though. Don't expect anyone, even his defense attorney, to do anything other than shake their heads in amazement at your racist naivety. You never did deal with the scenario where a white kid is shot by a black store owner as he was running away. You don't need to, though, because we know what your reaction would be.

That noise you hear is the rest of the world laughing at you while we wait for you to catch up to the last century.

And it's oh so nice knowing that you're not going to try making yet another stupid post in which you attempt to insult, but can't quite even manage that, so I'll enjoy the last word.

WAHHHH

I went to the shooting range this morning and had a pleasant time with my "gun nut" buddies.

We put a few holes in paper, bragged about being the best shot, told a few exaggerated war stories (because we are all veterans) and ridiculed this Potatohead piece of shit that stole the 2020 election.

None of us are on welfare or have criminal records. We take care of our families, pay a ton in taxes, contribute to charity, do community service and raise our kids to be good law abiding Americans.

You goddamn asshole Moon Bats can't stand it, can you?
Correct, go to a gun range and use your guns, go to a clay pigeon shoot and use your guns or hire them, go to your own land and shoot vermin. Anyone with the mentality of taking a gun into public, or has the gun in the mistaken belief they need it to shoot someone for self defence, is unsuitable to have a gun. And as these unsuitable generations die out, and the 2nd gets scrapped so only future safe gun owners come on board, America will continue to have horrendous gun incidents. This won't happen over night, it will take decades, but once 3 or 4 generations die out, the better.

It’s about not allowing responsible gun owners deter the idiots with guns.
You need to remove all guns from the police in your neighborhood and make sure everyone knows they are disarmed.

Correct, go to a gun range and use your guns, go to a clay pigeon shoot and use your guns or hire them, go to your own land and shoot vermin. Anyone with the mentality of taking a gun into public, or has the gun in the mistaken belief they need it to shoot someone for self defence, is unsuitable to have a gun. And as these unsuitable generations die out, and the 2nd gets scrapped so only future safe gun owners come on board, America will continue to have horrendous gun incidents. This won't happen over night, it will take decades, but once 3 or 4 generations die out, the better.
This is where you are fucked up and uneducated Moon Bat.

The right to keep and bear arms in the US is not about recreational shooting, you moron.

It is about "being necessary to the security of a free state". I shit you not. Go look it up in the Constitution.

If you want the the US to have less gun crime then stop electing Democrats in the big city ghetto shitholes with high minority populations that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.

Like Chicago. Look at the yearly total to include the Memorial Day weekend:

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 229
Shot & Wounded: 899
Total Shot: 1128
Total Homicides: 247

That is fucking problem you dumbass Libtards refuse to acknowdge. Not my "gun nut" buddies.

It’s about not allowing responsible gun owners deter the idiots with guns.
You need to remove all guns from the police in your neighborhood and make sure everyone knows they are disarmed.
No you don't, tactical police units have guns, not all officers carry guns on duty. If an incident warrants guns, then those officers are called in. But for that to happen first, you need a proper gun culture. A responsible gun owner has passed the requirements to be a safe a gun owner, only uses and takes it to appropriate places, and stores it securely in a locked gun cabinet. Owning a gun, using a gun is not the problem. Is the person suitable, where the gun is used and taken to, and how to store the gun when not in use is the important factor.

If you are safe and responsible, you own and use a gun in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

Why that doesn't get through the thick skulls of Americans is anyone's guess.

This is where you are fucked up and uneducated Moon Bat.

The right to keep and bear arms in the US is not about recreational shooting, you moron.

It is about "being necessary to the security of a free state". I shit you not. Go look it up in the Constitution.

If you want the the US to have less gun crime then stop electing Democrats in the big city ghetto shitholes with high minority populations that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.

Like Chicago. Look at the yearly total to include the Memorial Day weekend:

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 229
Shot & Wounded: 899
Total Shot: 1128
Total Homicides: 247

That is fucking problem you dumbass Libtards refuse to acknowdge. Not my "gun nut" buddies.
Correct, to get away from a safe gun culture, go to what fucks up the whole system, Rights and the 2nd. When it comes to guns and gun safety, America is a 3rd world country.

You need the second to debunk logic and safety.

Forum List

Back