Stopping the Cartels

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
A lot of you backwards, bigoted conservatards make the mistake of assuming that our problem is with drug cartels who commit murder. Nothing could be further from the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture
Human sacrifice was a religious practice characteristic of pre-Columbian Aztec civilization, as well as of other Mesoamerican civilizations like the Maya and the Zapotec.

Human sacrifice: Dozens of Incas killed in ritual found in Peru - Telegraph
Archaeologists in Peru have discovered the remains of nearly three dozen people sacrificed some 600 years ago by the Incan civilisation.

Mexico Drug Cartel Carnage Photos | Public Intelligence
Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial | Fox News
Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial

Jesus Ernesto Chavez Castillo, a star witness in the murder trial of Arturo Gallegos Castrellon, told jurors in an El Paso federal courtroom how the Barrio Azteca Gang Catrellon grew from a Texas jail gang into contract killers for the notorious Juarez cartel.

Thousands of murders committed by the gang over a four-year period helped Juarez earn the dubious title of "Murder Capital of the World."

As you can see, the descendants of the Aztecs, Maya, and other Latin-American civilizations are merely reviving the ancient practices of their ancestors.

Therefore, it is entirely reasonable to assume that we actually have are not drug cartels who murder pyyple, but rather murder cartels who sell criminalized drugs in order to fund their illegal hobby. Murder wouldn't be so expensive--having to buy a victim through the humyn slave trade, arranging for a hunting zone, getting an unregistered gun from an illegal dealer who obtained the untraceable weapon from Fast & Furious which cost even more money on the American side, etc.--if it were legal.

I'm not proposing that we legalize ALL murder, just the ritualized version of it that these poor Latin-Americans have been denied from practicing legally for years.

Think about it, conservatards. With ritual murderers no longer having to conduct their business on the back alleys of society, they won't have to sell cocaine, heroin, and other drugs in the U.S. to make money, and since they're not selling those drugs to rich foreigners, they will no longer need tunnels running beneath the U.S.-Mexico border. Thus, we solve both the national security issue AND the drug trafficking issue at the same time, simply by tackling the root of the issue here--freedom of religion for oppressed minorities.

While I am against the very existence of any religion, the undeniable fact remains that these murder cartels WILL continue to gum up the works at the border if white America continues to oppress them. The only thing we can do is check our white privilege and allow these poor minorities to finally openly explore their roots of humyn sacrifice.

A lot of you backwards, bigoted conservatards make the mistake of assuming that our problem is with drug cartels who commit murder. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Human sacrifice was a religious practice characteristic of pre-Columbian Aztec civilization, as well as of other Mesoamerican civilizations like the Maya and the Zapotec.

Archaeologists in Peru have discovered the remains of nearly three dozen people sacrificed some 600 years ago by the Incan civilisation.

Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial | Fox News

Jesus Ernesto Chavez Castillo, a star witness in the murder trial of Arturo Gallegos Castrellon, told jurors in an El Paso federal courtroom how the Barrio Azteca Gang Catrellon grew from a Texas jail gang into contract killers for the notorious Juarez cartel.

Thousands of murders committed by the gang over a four-year period helped Juarez earn the dubious title of "Murder Capital of the World."

As you can see, the descendants of the Aztecs, Maya, and other Latin-American civilizations are merely reviving the ancient practices of their ancestors.

Therefore, it is entirely reasonable to assume that we actually have are not drug cartels who murder pyyple, but rather murder cartels who sell criminalized drugs in order to fund their illegal hobby. Murder wouldn't be so expensive--having to buy a victim through the humyn slave trade, arranging for a hunting zone, getting an unregistered gun from an illegal dealer who obtained the untraceable weapon from Fast & Furious which cost even more money on the American side, etc.--if it were legal.

I'm not proposing that we legalize ALL murder, just the ritualized version of it that these poor Latin-Americans have been denied from practicing legally for years.

Think about it, conservatards. With ritual murderers no longer having to conduct their business on the back alleys of society, they won't have to sell cocaine, heroin, and other drugs in the U.S. to make money, and since they're not selling those drugs to rich foreigners, they will no longer need tunnels running beneath the U.S.-Mexico border. Thus, we solve both the national security issue AND the drug trafficking issue at the same time, simply by tackling the root of the issue here--freedom of religion for oppressed minorities.

While I am against the very existence of any religion, the undeniable fact remains that these murder cartels WILL continue to gum up the works at the border if white America continues to oppress them. The only thing we can do is check our white privilege and allow these poor minorities to finally openly explore their roots of humyn sacrifice.

WOW You absolutely nailed it. Have you told Obama yet ?

Not yet, but I will at the next fundraiser and/or rally of hys that I attend.

Perhaps I should distribute this marvelous good news via a petition on the White House website.

Perhaps I should distribute this marvelous good news via a petition on the White House website.

Don't wait too long, hon. Lives are depending on you.

Don't wait too long, hon. Lives are depending on you.

Such truth. I'm glad to be surrounded by my fellow enlightened lybyryls here, who recognize the importance of solving the cartel problem in a just and humyne way.

Defending murderous drug cartels...Claiming they are oppressed minorities....Wow. Just wow
You are one dumb individual...And a racist.
I'm gonna work on getting you kicked out of here.
Better not trip.
That will be all.

I think she's a troll, but then her hero, Rachael Maddow, says lots of really crazy shit too...and means it.

Defending murderous drug cartels...Claiming they are oppressed minorities....Wow. Just wow
You are one dumb individual...And a racist.
I'm gonna work on getting you kicked out of here.
Better not trip.
That will be all.

Plain English translation: "I can't refute anything you said but I refuse to accept it, so I'll try to silence your free speech with my bigotry." Not working, conservatard. Try posting some meaningful commentary on the thread's actual topic. Hint: "ur dum" is not meaningful commentary.

This absolutely demands a bump.

Sorry, conservatards, but I'm not about to let your lies about the border crisis go unchecked. We have to acknowledge that the issue is murder cartels, not drug cartels, if we can hope to ever have peace at our southern border.

So this from one that voted for Obama twice and can not condemn him for his illegal wars.

Sorry, conservatards, but I'm not about to let your lies about the border crisis go unchecked. We have to acknowledge that the issue is murder cartels, not drug cartels, if we can hope to ever have peace at our southern border.

I'm convinced that you are a professional (paid) lunatic.

That's my thought, no one is that stupid, on purpose.

That's my thought, no one is that stupid, on purpose.

Prostitution pays quite well in the Liberal Media.

This just seems like she's (OP) is trying to justify violence in the cartels. Who cares if the people involved are from Aztec decent?? We live in a society where murders are illegal. There's a huge difference between a society that accepts "human sacrifice" and a society that doesn't accept murder or killing of any sort. In court, if someone says "well, my ancestors did it", it will not hold up. And on top of that, not all people in drug cartels are from Latin and/or Aztec decent so OP's argument is moot. Plus, she can't even spell.

It's liberalism taken to its most absurd end. AAlthough you should really include religiously based honor killings by muslims as well.

It's liberalism taken to its most absurd end. AAlthough you should really include religiously based honor killings by muslims as well.

Absolutely not. Moonslims are different. Their religion is twisted, corrupt, and evil. No good can come of permitting its free exercise.

Just like Christ-insanity.

Forum List

Back