Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

A balanced budget in 2000 .. you realize who controlled the House and Senate to produce that .. correct? So glad you approve of the efforts of them. Regardless, that's year-over-year spending and not the actual deficit .. over $30 Trillion today (and growing).

Why didn't they do it when shrub Jr. Got in office? Just asking questions!

A balanced budget in 2000 .. you realize who controlled the House and Senate to produce that .. correct? So glad you approve of the efforts of them. Regardless, that's year-over-year spending and not the actual deficit .. over $30 Trillion today (and growing).

He's a slow Banker. We also experienced much wealth off Reaganomics, the technology explosion and greatly expanded Chinese trade.

But duh-Banker figures that was all Clinton, even though it was Gore who "invented the internet" :happy-1:

It seems the biggest criticism of the Democrats is their inability to stop or reverse failed GOP policy.
WOW

Its already been established that the Republicans fucked up America badly over the past 20+ years. They inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and squandered it and then blew up the economy badly, they started the war in Iraq and mismanaged it and it fell into total chaos, they fucked up covid badly, Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ramped up annual deficits from $587B in 2016 to $3.1T in 2020. The list goes on and on.

When you try and hold the GOP accountable for their repeated failures and bad policy the response is pathetic, "the dems didn't do enough to stop the GOP therefore the GOP failure is the fault of the dems !"

Its laughable !
When are the republicans going to be held accountable for their consistent failure? Its the dems fault that the republicans have failed so badly.

speaking of total failure...has biden been impeached yet

Making you an election denier.
Well when an election is stolen it's different than when an election was not stolen and you say it was. Big difference. Yes, Republicans pulled a fast one in 2000 and they were just slick enough to get away with it. Gore wasn't willing to push it.

And to be honest, if a future election is close, those right wing justices on the Supreme Court will go along. It was just too much for them to go along with what Trump was trying to pull.

Are you at least ready to admit Trump tried to steal the election? If not then you of course can't see it that 2000 and 2004 were stolen. I'm sure a lot of Red states aren't as red as you think. Their elections are run by Trump types who don't give a fuck about democracy.

Do you think white southerners care about democracy? When for years they wouldn't let blacks vote and today they make it hard for them to vote. And Cons make arguments like only land owners should be allowed to vote. You don't care about democracy. Now is when you say we are a constitutional republic. LOL

Well when an election is stolen it's different than when an election was not stolen and you say it was. Big difference. Yes, Republicans pulled a fast one in 2000 and they were just slick enough to get away with it. Gore wasn't willing to push it.

And to be honest, if a future election is close, those right wing justices on the Supreme Court will go along. It was just too much for them to go along with what Trump was trying to pull.

Are you at least ready to admit Trump tried to steal the election? If not then you of course can't see it that 2000 and 2004 were stolen. I'm sure a lot of Red states aren't as red as you think. Their elections are run by Trump types who don't give a fuck about democracy.

Do you think white southerners care about democracy? When for years they wouldn't let blacks vote and today they make it hard for them to vote. And Cons make arguments like only land owners should be allowed to vote. You don't care about democracy. Now is when you say we are a constitutional republic. LOL
Wall of text = desperate to divert away from blatant hypocrisy.

It seems the biggest criticism of the Democrats is their inability to stop or reverse failed GOP policy.
WOW

Its already been established that the Republicans fucked up America badly over the past 20+ years. They inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and squandered it and then blew up the economy badly, they started the war in Iraq and mismanaged it and it fell into total chaos, they fucked up covid badly, Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ramped up annual deficits from $587B in 2016 to $3.1T in 2020. The list goes on and on.

When you try and hold the GOP accountable for their repeated failures and bad policy the response is pathetic, "the dems didn't do enough to stop the GOP therefore the GOP failure is the fault of the dems !"

Its laughable !
When are the republicans going to be held accountable for their consistent failure? Its the dems fault that the republicans have failed so badly.

Zzz.

WOW

Its laughable !

Let's not forget that in the 2000's republicans in washington and usmb were attacking unions. Those workers made too much. Even though Ford had record profits in the late 90's year after year. GM too. Things were rolling before Bush took office. They want to say a recession was coming but they said that on Biden's watch too and so far no recession. So maybe BUsh/Chaney caused the recessions of the 2000's. I say they did.

And this hurt workers. Guys who made $30 hr plus pension and healthcare lost those jobs. Those jobs went to mexico and china. Now they come back trying to pay $15, 16, 17, 18 $19 hr. A buck more than MdD is paying.

Today it makes sense. Much cheaper to make cars in Mexico. And we want to go green so let them do the manufacturing and pollute their lands and lungs.

But don't forget it was the Republicans who sent those high paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

GM used to be the USA largest employer. Today it's Walmart. Meanwhile CEO pay is up up up.

Wall of text = desperate to divert away from blatant hypocrisy.

Whatever. We share the same problems so why do we argue?

Are you making enough? Are you saving enough? Hell I'm single with no kids and I make $100K and even I'm not saving as much as I'd like. My stocks suck. But I keep hanging in there hoping Putin gets shot and we all knew when the Feds raised interest rates it was going to slow the economy and cause some pain.

If I buy anything it'll be cash. Not paying high interest. And I drove to Florida rather than fly and pay for a rental car. Got to be wise.

You almost gotta laugh at the left's selected memory. If it wasn't for the media, clowns like Clinton, Hussein and Biden would have been laughed out of Washington a long time ago. Democrats all but destroyed the U.S. and the world economy in 08 when Barney Frank took over the House banking committee. Under Frank's leadership or lack of it, Fannie Mae collapsed bringing down established financial institutions. It's possible that it was done on purpose as the biggest October surprise in history. We are still recovering from it and not surprisingly nobody in the media ever asked Frank what the hell he was doing. Barry Hussein is guilty of felony murder when one of the weapons he approved to be given to Mexican drug cartels turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. One of old Joe Biden's Capital Police shot and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat.....and the beat goes on.

Whatever. We share the same problems so why do we argue?

Are you making enough? Are you saving enough? Hell I'm single with no kids and I make $100K and even I'm not saving as much as I'd like. My stocks suck. But I keep hanging in there hoping Putin gets shot and we all knew when the Feds raised interest rates it was going to slow the economy and cause some pain.

If I buy anything it'll be cash. Not paying high interest. And I drove to Florida rather than fly and pay for a rental car. Got to be wise.
You sound fairly logical for someone who generally toes the moonbat line. Still, it does seem rather hypocritical to question only the elections you disagree with.

You sound fairly logical for someone who generally toes the moonbat line. Still, it does seem rather hypocritical to question only the elections you disagree with.

No I don't believe 5 states rigged their elections. But I do believe 1 or 2 did in 2000 and 2004 based on all the slick shinanigans. Bravo. You guys slickly and probably legally stole Florida in 2000 and legally stole Ohio by QUICKLY certifying the vote and Ohio law says once certified it can't be undone. bravo for subtling stealing those elections. Hanging chads, butterfly ballots, diebold voting machines, starting a riot to stop the official certification or recount.

I know Trump accused 5 states of doing a lot of the things they did in Florida or Ohio. They didn't do those things. But I believe those things happened in 2000 and 2004.

Roger Stone was involved in stealing 2000. He was also involved in trying to steal 2020. I know what's up.

No I don't believe 5 states rigged their elections. But I do believe 1 or 2 did in 2000 and 2004 based on all the slick shinanigans. Bravo. You guys slickly and probably legally stole Florida in 2000 and legally stole Ohio by QUICKLY certifying the vote and Ohio law says once certified it can't be undone. bravo for subtling stealing those elections. Hanging chads, butterfly ballots, diebold voting machines, starting a riot to stop the official certification or recount.

I know Trump accused 5 states of doing a lot of the things they did in Florida or Ohio. They didn't do those things. But I believe those things happened in 2000 and 2004.

Roger Stone was involved in stealing 2000. He was also involved in trying to steal 2020. I know what's up.
Using the phrase “legally stole” calls your literacy into question.

WOW

Its laughable !

The biggest criticism of Democrats is they're corrupt brainless leftards.

Using the phrase “legally stole” calls your literacy into question.

Well when Ken Blackwell hurries up and certifies the Ohio vote for Bush before Kerry can ask for a recount. Oops but hey, it's Ohio law that once the vote is certified.

Or butterfly ballots, tossing out votes in democratic districts only for hanging chads.

Or starting the Brooks Brother Riots to stop the Florida recount. They were never charged for starting a riot. But they were so disruptful officials stopped the recount and it went to the supreme court.

It wasn't all legal. Like Diebold Voting Machines were rigged/hacked and gave Bush votes he didn't really get. Look up Diebold voting machines and look at how much controversy they've been in and courts ever since 2000. Very very shady. But you guys think Dominion did what Diebold did. Why? Because Trump told you.

Fact is Dominion voting machine were not hacked. So why was Trump so sure voting machines are hacked? Because he knows it happened in 2000. How does he know? He's friends with Roger Stone. Roger Stone started the brooks brother riots in 2000. Now he's a fixer for Trump.

The same people who helped Bush steal 2000 and 2004 tried to help Trump but he lost 5 states. It was impossible to steal. Maybe next election it will only be one state and the Supreme Court will go along if it's close.

Well when Ken Blackwell hurries up and certifies the Ohio vote for Bush before Kerry can ask for a recount. Oops but hey, it's Ohio law that once the vote is certified.

Or butterfly ballots, tossing out votes in democratic districts only for hanging chads.

Or starting the Brooks Brother Riots to stop the Florida recount. They were never charged for starting a riot. But they were so disruptful officials stopped the recount and it went to the supreme court.

It wasn't all legal. Like Diebold Voting Machines were rigged/hacked and gave Bush votes he didn't really get. Look up Diebold voting machines and look at how much controversy they've been in and courts ever since 2000. Very very shady. But you guys think Dominion did what Diebold did. Why? Because Trump told you.

Fact is Dominion voting machine were not hacked. So why was Trump so sure voting machines are hacked? Because he knows it happened in 2000. How does he know? He's friends with Roger Stone. Roger Stone started the brooks brother riots in 2000. Now he's a fixer for Trump.

The same people who helped Bush steal 2000 and 2004 tried to help Trump but he lost 5 states. It was impossible to steal. Maybe next election it will only be one state and the Supreme Court will go along if it's close.
there is substantially more evidence of fraud in 2000 and 2004 than in 2020, because there is no credible evidence of fraud at all in 2020

there is substantially more evidence of fraud in 2000 and 2004 than in 2020, because there is no credible evidence of fraud at all in 2020

And Trump literally said all the things that happened to Gore in Florida in 2000, happened to him only it happened in all the swing states.

The other day I was hearing something about this and I don't know who said it but it was a Republican and they said they wanted to do the elections over again in MI, WI, AZ, GA, NV, PA. Only the swing states that he lost.

And Trump literally said all the things that happened to Gore in Florida in 2000, happened to him only it happened in all the swing states.

The other day I was hearing something about this and I don't know who said it but it was a Republican and they said they wanted to do the elections over again in MI, WI, AZ, GA, NV, PA. Only the swing states that he lost.
The GOP are the party of weaklings and frauds.

They try to act tough and have this fake wanna be tough attitude, then they cry like little pussy bitches.

The GOP is the cry party and they are always crying like weaklings over something, usually some lie.

The GOP are the party of weaklings and frauds.

They try to act tough and have this fake wanna be tough attitude, then they cry like little pussy bitches.

The GOP is the cry party and they are always crying like weaklings over something, usually some lie.
Since their fiscal policies only help the rich, usually they distract their poor supporters with lies about guns, gays, racism or god.

Since their fiscal policies only help the rich, usually they distract their poor supporters with lies about guns, gays, racism or god.
Everything the GOP does is based around manipulating their idiot supporters and giving handouts to the ultra wealthy.
Then the ultra wealthy in turn donate money to the republicans campaign to get more handouts, and give more campaign donations.

Basically the republicans subsidize their campaigns by handing out free money to the ultra wealthy, then the ultra wealthy donate said $$ to their campaigns

Forum List

Back