stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

More process crimes.

Why should lying to democrat scum be a crime?

Q. Why should lying to democrat scum be a crime?

A. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" is the ninth commandment (the designation varies between religions) of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by Jewish scholars, Catholic scholars, and Post-Reformation scholars.

Of course my reading of all of your comments posted on this message board have never been in considered by me to be framed by a moral imperative.

Last edited:
SBNxjtp.gif

I distinctly recall hearing BBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOOSH for eight fcking years

It's amazing how much these assholes are alike, no?

You'd be a better judge than me on that topic HAHAHAHAHA

Oh me achin ribs

Is this one of your fantasy moment disclosures?

No, my fantasies consist of a glass of bourbon that never empties and board games that set themselves up.
Have you played Gloomhaven or Dark Souls board games? Ball crushing hard games. I've never actually finished one of them and I paid hundreds of dollars for them. Souls can even be played solo.

On topic......Trump needs to pardon him.

No, my fantasies consist of a glass of bourbon that never empties and board games that set themselves up.
Have you played Gloomhaven or Dark Souls board games? Ball crushing hard games. I've never actually finished one of them and I paid hundreds of dollars for them. Souls can even be played solo.

We just had a Gloomhaven extravaganza on Veterans Day. I know, we're such party animals. lol. I just opened up an new character after 13 months of being a Bard and I get to test him out today tonight at the cabin. Woot!

Oh me achin ribs

You're such a honky. :lol:

Ahm...that's racist. But actually I'm probably the whitest girl you'd ever meet. But tons of freckles....Irish ya know

"So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie? A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country!" - President Trump just now on twitter
Yes, why has Don not "locked her up"?
That's for John Durham and AG Barr to handle.

Apparently they can't can they now. Hell they let Ghislaine Maxwell go free; americans allow their children to be sex trafficked to their aristocracy and do nothing.

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
Fifty years for lying to congress JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON DID.

Same exact crime

You're not comparing lying about a blow job to a creating a breach in national security to aid the Russians, are you? Seriously?
Where you got info that was the case, well, you might want to double check.

Oh me achin ribs

Ahm...that's racist. But actually I'm probably the whitest girl you'd ever meet. But tons of freckles....Irish ya know

Always love to hear a white supremacist whine about racism.

Oh me achin ribs

Me too, girl. I'm as Polish as pierogies.

We just had a Gloomhaven extravaganza on Veterans Day. I know, we're such party animals. lol. I just opened up an new character after 13 months of being a Bard and I get to test him out today tonight at the cabin. Woot!
Have you actually beaten the game? It's also available on Steam now in early access.

On topic, pardon him and Flynn

Oh me achin ribs

Mind your business. White people are talking. :lol:

Oh me achin ribs

Lighten up, jackwad. MDK go back a long way yanking each other's chain.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Michael Flynn
George Papadopoulos
Michael Cohen
Paul Manafort
Roger Stone

All the President’s men are convicted criminals. You are the company you keep.

The Tu Quoque twats have a sad. :(
Seems Stone was using The Tu Quoque Defence.
How many Obama Team Members were convicted of crimes was it?
As we are not done with the Great Douche convicted Team Members at this point.

Last edited:

Have you actually beaten the game? It's also available on Steam now in early access.

On topic, pardon him and Flynn

Not even close. We just bought the expansion ensuring that I don't believe we'll ever beat the game.

Oh me achin ribs

Lighten up, jackwad. MDK go back a long way yanking each other's chain.
You've never yanked anything but an occasional homeless guy, off.

Forum List

Back