stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

Whee! Only the Best for the Great Douche
Progs control almost everything. And you be so innocent. Little goody two shoes the lot of you are. You only convict your own as to throw a crumb for pseudo justice.

How does one get convicted of helping Trump commit a fake crime?

Trump should make their heads explode and pardon Stone
And then Stone will be forced to tell how Trump was involved and he cannot plea the 5th or it's prison without a pardon.

Good grief, you have no idea how the legal system works, do you?
I am correct in what I said.
No, you're not lol

FOR THE REALLY HAPPY ASSHOLES WHO THINK THIS EFFECTS ROGER STONE ONLY--------------NEWS FLASH THIS SETS A NNEW REGULATIONS TO FK OVER EVERY AMERICAN WHO WALKS------

YOUR RIGHTS WERE JUST LOST YOU STUPID ASS IDIOTS!!

WE TOLD YOU A.HOLES OVER AND OVER AND OVER . THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU IT WONN'T BE COPS KICKING DOORS YOU GAWD DAM IDIOTS!!!

READ MY QUOTE ( PROFILE)
No it doesn't.

Roger-Stone-eyes.gif

upload_2019-11-15_12-22-17.png

Last edited:
Did you demand the same of Brennan when he lied he wasn’t spying on the Senate?

And then Stone will be forced to tell how Trump was involved and he cannot plea the 5th or it's prison without a pardon.

I am correct in what I said.
No, you're not lol
I am and that's just the way it is. If Trump pardons Stone, Stone can be asked to testify as to Trumps role in the WikiLeaks stuff and he cannot plea the fifth.

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
Fifty years for lying to congress JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON DID.

Same exact crime

Yeah, it will be just like the Olly North scenario. Lie to Congress, get pardoned and then get picked up by Fox News to be a program host.

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
Fifty years for lying to congress JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON DID.

Same exact crime
Brennan was proven to have lied, so did Hillary about her emails. They get nothing.

Forum List

Back